Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

Hot! EVEN BETTER OFFER NOW, LINK IN POST

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2018 2:04 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2008
1998 posts
619 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
DragOnT wrote: The new ones cannot get it until (and only if there will be) next promo - which is what I answered to the other person (not Kris). So for new sign ups, it still is true that it is dead. Only those with original eligibility is the exception to the answer for the question posed.

Anyway, let's stop here, no need to challenge each other like that !!!

I will stop right here.

+1 Ive been trying to say the same thing all day but some ppl only like to hear what they want to hear.
Anyway good luck with this
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2858 posts
3893 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Does anyone know if Koodo Prepaid SIMs are the same as regular Koodo SIMs? I got a new SIM with a phone on tab and now I m looking to port from the 6GB plan to prepaid (possibly use the new SIM) then port back to 8GB plan. Would save me a bit of $ as people are saying they are paying $20 for a prepaid Koodo SIM.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2015
1165 posts
690 upvotes
Toronto, ON
remik wrote: Does anyone know if Koodo Prepaid SIMs are the same as regular Koodo SIMs? I got a new SIM with a phone on tab and now I m looking to port from the 6GB plan to prepaid (possibly use the new SIM) then port back to 8GB plan. Would save me a bit of $ as people are saying they are paying $20 for a prepaid Koodo SIM.
They are not the same.
Jun 30, 2013
676 posts
266 upvotes
GTA
remik wrote: Does anyone know if Koodo Prepaid SIMs are the same as regular Koodo SIMs? I got a new SIM with a phone on tab and now I m looking to port from the 6GB plan to prepaid (possibly use the new SIM) then port back to 8GB plan. Would save me a bit of $ as people are saying they are paying $20 for a prepaid Koodo SIM.
Koodo prepaid sims are usually labelled as “Prepaid”
I only response to real deals, otherwise I am blank
Self Referral Tips for Koodo - Click here...
Edited by the RFD Moderation Team due to the 4 line limit
Aug 5, 2011
699 posts
423 upvotes
Anyone selling their Koodo $40 6gb plan? PM me. Thanks!
Oct 7, 2009
764 posts
531 upvotes
Toronto
Can someone confirm WiFi calling and Easy ROM both available on 45/8GB or 60/10GB plan ?
I am a Public Mobile subscriber
I am a Koodo subscriber
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
3526 posts
1871 upvotes
GTA
jigz787 wrote: Can someone confirm WiFi calling and Easy ROM both available on 45/8GB or 60/10GB plan ?
Yes, they are regular add-ons for all Koodo plans
I love RFD! :)
Deal Addict
May 20, 2017
1222 posts
479 upvotes
ArchEnemy wrote: Anyone selling their Koodo $40 6gb plan? PM me. Thanks!
You need to buy ? Grinning Face

You can Subscribe from Koodo
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2005
5703 posts
3662 upvotes
GTA
jigz787 wrote: Can someone confirm WiFi calling and Easy ROM both available on 45/8GB or 60/10GB plan ?
Wifi calling is available as long as you're on an iPhone 6 and newer or an LG V30
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2007
1479 posts
1645 upvotes
Dave98 wrote: Wifi calling is available as long as you're on an iPhone 6 and newer or an LG V30
Correct, my new S9+ does not have it yet :(
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2013
1707 posts
592 upvotes
GTA
Ordered Tuesday, still nothing other than the order confirmation email. Hopefully hear something today either with a shipping notification or it arrives today.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2006
1250 posts
702 upvotes
GTA
Anyone have a successful order with email confirmation but still not get the plan?
Feb 2, 2018
293 posts
139 upvotes
casperr wrote: i had no choice but to use my PM plan to order this sim with this 8gb plan for $45. When it came, I used a Koodo prepaid and ported my original number, then after, I ported it over to the $45 8gb plan
Why did you port over to prepaid and then to 45$ plan?
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2007
1479 posts
1645 upvotes
jdown077 wrote: Mine still shows $7. I'm also on the $45/8GB plan.
Oh interesting. I activated yesterday, maybe you activated earlier and got that price?
Dec 1, 2009
60 posts
6 upvotes
kinda off topic but if anyone knows and could help, it would be awesome.
So i have a SK plan and a 416 number. My address on file is a SK address,
I have 2 lines on the account. I got the Plan a few years ago through a friend. If i change my address to an Ontario
address will it trigger an account check or anything. I have a PM number so i plan to switch 1 of the accounts to the 45/8gb.
But i don't want it to mess up the other line on the account
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2015
1165 posts
690 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jdown077 wrote: Mine still shows $7. I'm also on the $45/8GB plan.
It looks like it is still $7 if it is already active on your account, but $8 if it is not under add-ons already. At least that is what my and my wife's accounts show.

I actually thought this feature would get cheaper, not more expensive. Rogers was $5/day not long ago, which was already an obscene price if you use it for more than a day per month.
Aug 7, 2015
188 posts
123 upvotes
Calgary, AB
icedout23 wrote: kinda off topic but if anyone knows and could help, it would be awesome.
So i have a SK plan and a 416 number. My address on file is a SK address,
I have 2 lines on the account. I got the Plan a few years ago through a friend. If i change my address to an Ontario
address will it trigger an account check or anything. I have a PM number so i plan to switch 1 of the accounts to the 45/8gb.
But i don't want it to mess up the other line on the account
I had an MB plan on an AB address and area code for a few years, they never checked. Now that Koodo offers plans to almost everyone, everywhere that's as good as or better than their MB/SK plans, I highly doubt they'd come after you. They're trying so hard to win customers, why spend all that effort just to lose you?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)