• Sep 15th, 2018 12:30 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2004
3303 posts
165 upvotes

[Koodo] Hot! EVEN BETTER OFFER NOW, LINK IN POST

[Edit]

Even better offer is out now! http://forums.redflagdeals.com/koodo-ko ... n-2217522/

MOD EDIT: Do not discuss using special generators to take advantage of this promotion. Doing so could be considered illegal, due to the nature of how said generators work, and are borderline, no different, than posting a key generator for a software application. Doing so may warrant an immediate infraction or ban from RFD.
Last edited by MizTEcK on Aug 24th, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Thread Summary
**This offer is NOT available to new Public Mobile customers**
** This procedure will now only work if you have an existing Public Mobile phone number which is eligible for the promo**

** The $45/8GB plan is eligible for Small and Medium Tabs, if you choose to start with BYOD**

** You can also do a Referral where both you and the Referrer get $50 via 5 $10 monthly credits**
Do not ask for referrals on the thread. Google search 'Koodo Reddit Referral' to find referral links.

**Instructions for referrals and porting your number and summary of the application process**
Redflagdeals Post #2801

Step 0: Ensure you already have an existing Public Mobile #, that is eligible in the Koodo database
Step 1: Find and apply for a Koodo referral
Step 2: Go to: https://koo.do/choosekoodo
Step 3: Select Language / Region
Step 4: DON'T click SWITCH NOW. Instead, click the underlined a SIM Card
Step 5: Scroll down a bit, and you'll see the SIM Card with an option to Add to Cart
Step 6: Add to Cart
Step 7: Select "New to Koodo" and Proceed
Step 8: Click on "Got a promo code"
Step 9: Enter your promo code (JOINKOODOCRP for $45/8GB) and validation (Your Valid Public Mobile #)
Step 10: Continue with the rest of the process. Suggest to pick a NEW number and port your phone number in through self-serve later

** If you have an existing Public Mobile number which is eligible, AND you have an existing Koodo post-paid plan that you wish to replace**

Follow the instructions in the following link. Before doing this, make 100% sure your existing Public Mobile # is eligible for the promotion.
This process involves multiple steps, adding a line, and porting: LINK to instructions (Do ALL steps)

*** Using a PM number generator may be considered illegal / fraudulent. It is strongly suggested to only take advantage of this promotion with your own Public Mobile number.

MOD EDIT: Do not discuss using special generators to take advantage of this promotion. Doing so could be considered illegal, due to the nature of how said generators work, and are borderline, no different, than posting a key generator for a software application. Doing so may warrant an immediate infraction or ban from RFD.
3050 replies
Dec 26, 2017
155 posts
56 upvotes
Scarborough
IT's a same as before. just $5 more for 2 GB. $40 6gb. 45 for 8GB
Freedom Promo Everywhere $50 LTE 8GB HOME and LTE 1GB (CAN/USA +2400 mints) - 25% = $37.5
Rogers Ignite 500u = $29.99 for 2 years
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
1114 posts
692 upvotes
Ottawa
A few people on reddit have reported getting this too.

Was there a code in the text you got? If you can share that'd be great - usually others can then go try the code out to see if they qualify.
I am a current customer of Public Mobile and Koodo
Feb 2, 2011
111 posts
18 upvotes
New Westminster
Wow for $5 more I jumped on that, I was on the earlier PM migration offer of 4gig for 40, which became 6 gig for 40 after it was sweetened by Koodo
Jun 15, 2016
92 posts
21 upvotes
I can confirm.

Switched from MB/SK plan to Public Mobile.

I am in ontario.

Will try to post screen short shortly.
Images
  • unnamed.jpg
Last edited by Mikenello on Aug 7th, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 26, 2017
155 posts
56 upvotes
Scarborough
fsteiner wrote:
Aug 7th, 2018 4:44 pm
Wow for $5 more I jumped on that, I was on the earlier PM migration offer of 4gig for 40, which became 6 gig for 40 after it was sweetened by Koodo
It would be nice if they change it to $45 for 10GB :D on top qualify for small and medium tab :D
Freedom Promo Everywhere $50 LTE 8GB HOME and LTE 1GB (CAN/USA +2400 mints) - 25% = $37.5
Rogers Ignite 500u = $29.99 for 2 years
Jul 18, 2018
33 posts
25 upvotes
I received the same offer via text from Koodo today with a 2 week expiration. I switched from Koodo to Public Mobile 2 weeks back for the 40$/4.5GB promo. I had made it very clear to both customer loyalty in call and in written feedback that I was interested in the 40$/6GB plan and was switching because it was not available to me.
Koodo $40/8GB
Public Mobile $40/4.5GB
Public Mobile $40/4.5GB
Jun 26, 2017
196 posts
66 upvotes
Yeah I've seen it being reported on the /r/PublicMobile subreddit too. I didn't get any text though. Maybe it's just strictly targeting Koodo customers that jumped to PM?
Public Mobile, 12GB LTE/3mo/$120 plan
---
I am in compliance with all forum rules
Dec 2, 2004
16 posts
14 upvotes
GTA
JOINKOODOCRP

Think i'm going to stay with PM. 8 gigs is a lot of data! and i like the referral discounts...
Dec 29, 2016
11 posts
1 upvote
Yeah I just got the text too. Switched to Public from Koodo on July 26th.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2004
3291 posts
369 upvotes
Mississauga
I just left Koodo yesterday and I didn't get the text....maybe I should have left earlier lol
Mar 6, 2017
88 posts
50 upvotes
I’m still on the 2016 40/4g and did not get text ! But if they go for 40/10g I’ll be switching in blink of a eye
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
7683 posts
2857 upvotes
Markham
Played around the code, looks like a Small tab is required. Tried adding a SIM card for BYOD and it was rejected.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)