Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

Hot! EVEN BETTER OFFER NOW, LINK IN POST

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2018 2:04 pm
Oct 14, 2017
58 posts
9 upvotes
Importz wrote: Finally got an email confirmation email after 8 hours. I used the code generator. Thanks again to the person that posted it :)
ordered with tab medium at 1:30 too, I still didn`t get confirmation yet. hopefully this works :(
16-year-old with $30, time to visit RedFlagDeals.
Mar 22, 2018
609 posts
1166 upvotes
Canada
Importz wrote: Finally got an email confirmation email after 8 hours. I used the code generator. Thanks again to the person that posted it :)
This is only a confirmation that you requested an order.
The email will tell you they will now verify it.
Once verified, they will ship you the SIM card.
Jul 18, 2014
181 posts
24 upvotes
Peterborough, ON
ok so this is weird, I finally went ahead and bought + activated a public mobile number.

I got inpatient and went ahead to koodo to see if my PM number qualifies for the $40/8GB and they didnt ask for a PM number validation and let me checked out.

What the hell? I went ahead and paid $40 to PM for nothing then? this is kinda bull
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2010
1793 posts
909 upvotes
YYC
funtastic wrote: This is only a confirmation that you requested an order.
The email will tell you they will now verify it.
Once verified, they will ship you the SIM card.
Shit. I think I messed up.. when I ordered the first time, I didn’t get a confirmation email so I got impatient and place another order. Now I got 2 order confirmation. Is there anyway to cancel 1 of them?
Oct 14, 2017
58 posts
9 upvotes
Importz wrote: Shit. I think I messed up.. when I ordered the first time, I didn’t get a confirmation email so I got impatient and place another order. Now I got 2 order confirmation. Is there anyway to cancel 1 of them?
I called in during business hours!
Oct 14, 2017
58 posts
9 upvotes
Importz wrote: I should call in and cancel one?
id keep it and sell it after offer is dead and incase one fails!
Jul 25, 2016
289 posts
1810 upvotes
Vancouver
Importz wrote: I should call in and cancel one?
Did you use the same number for validation? I would think they will automatically cancel one if you did as each number will only work once.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2010
1793 posts
909 upvotes
YYC
chris778 wrote: Did you use the same number for validation? I would think they will automatically cancel one if you did as each number will only work once.
I used 2 numbers unfortunately.
Deal Addict
May 20, 2017
1222 posts
479 upvotes
Importz wrote: Shit. I think I messed up.. when I ordered the first time, I didn’t get a confirmation email so I got impatient and place another order. Now I got 2 order confirmation. Is there anyway to cancel 1 of them?
Make some coins back, you know where to dumped it Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Oct 6, 2008
401 posts
108 upvotes
bolton, ont
fyi. if u get an invalid coupon code error and states u need to wait 2 to 3 days error to try again.
if u signed in with ur koodo account, logoff and try it as a new to koodo w/out setting up a new user account, no need to create an account for getting promo.
clear cache of browser if u tried as a a new to koodo customer.
try a different browser but always a new to koodo and dont setup a user account.
edit: or try Incognito mode.
pick a plan to put into cart, go to cart and enter promo code and pm number, once confirmed u need to actually go back to the plans and see a new entry for the $45 8gb option to put into cart.
after entering all ur info and succeeded and states wait for confirmation email at the end of the process, "currently being verified", im pretty sure it was for the credit check and not to verify the pm number
Last edited by vincom on Aug 12th, 2018 1:16 am, edited 7 times in total.
Dec 24, 2010
358 posts
827 upvotes
Toronto
vincom wrote: fyi. if u get an invalid coupon code error and states u need to wait 2 to 3 days error to try again.
if u signed in with ur koodo account, logoff and try it as a new to koodo w/out setting up a new user account, no need to create an account for getting promo.
clear cache of browser if u tried as a a new to koodo customer
try a different browser but always a new to koodo and dont setup a user account.
if succeeded and states wait for confirmation at the end of the process, im pretty sure it was for the credit check and not to verify the pm number
Incognito mode worked for me
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
9103 posts
4568 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
jigz787 wrote: If PM customer's code is used online by someone else then they would still be able to switch to Koodo's promo plan in store. Or by calling koodo.
All Telus cares about is the increasing numbers of post paid subscribers.
This also unnecessarily incur a $30 charge on the person who got their code stolen.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135824 upvotes
888888 upvotes
AnushanthV wrote: ordered with tab medium at 1:30 too, I still didn`t get confirmation yet. hopefully this works :(
tab medium still have this plan? That is very sweet. You can get a decent phoen for $0 and this $45 8gb plan
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2012
3086 posts
1101 upvotes
Toronto
MasterYi wrote: I got an email 2 days after my confirmation giving me a code, email(my own) and a new phone number with a registration link in order to create my new account with the information provided, so you might have to wait for that email in order to make a new account.

Edit: I did not get my SIM card yet. So you definitely don’t have to get a SIM card to make an account but you will need a SIM card to activate your phone number and new plan, which you have. So I just suggest waiting for an email to be able to register for an account.
Thanks for sharing your experience, will wait for that email.
Jun 30, 2013
676 posts
266 upvotes
GTA
The promo code isn’t working now :(
I only response to real deals, otherwise I am blank
Self Referral Tips for Koodo - Click here...
Edited by the RFD Moderation Team due to the 4 line limit
Oct 6, 2008
401 posts
108 upvotes
bolton, ont
pazivai wrote: The promo code isn’t working now :(
read this
vincom wrote: fyi. if u get an invalid coupon code error and states u need to wait 2 to 3 days error to try again.
clear cache of browser if u tried as a a new to koodo customer.
edit: or try Incognito mode.
pick a plan to put into cart, go to cart and enter promo code and pm number, once confirmed u need to actually go back to the plans and see a new entry for the $45 8gb option to put into cart.
after entering all ur info and succeeded and states wait for confirmation email at the end of the process, "currently being verified", im pretty sure it was for the credit check and not to verify the pm number
Oct 14, 2017
58 posts
9 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: tab medium still have this plan? That is very sweet. You can get a decent phoen for $0 and this $45 8gb plan
Yea its $45+$15 for an iphone 6s which is a great deal in my opinion
Jun 30, 2013
676 posts
266 upvotes
GTA
vincom wrote: read this
The promo code "JOI........." error is coming at the beginning. I am not mentioning about the 2nd one, where you enter the PM number.

Tried after clearing Cache and Cookies.

Tried INCOGNITO mode in Firefox and Microsoft Edge.

No result :(
I only response to real deals, otherwise I am blank
Self Referral Tips for Koodo - Click here...
Edited by the RFD Moderation Team due to the 4 line limit