Expired Hot Deals

[Koodo] Hot!!! Huawei P20 $0 small tb, Free Huawei Watch Restock!!

[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1203 posts
691 upvotes

[Koodo] Hot!!! Huawei P20 $0 small tb, Free Huawei Watch Restock!!

Deal is refreshed guys, don't sleep.

Small tab = $240
Phone value on Kijiji $300-$450
Watch Value on Kijiji $150-200

Seems like there's alot of confusion, comparison prices to kijiji are nothing more than to gauge real time value of the merchandise Included in the deal. In no way I'm promoting reselling or w.e the case. Everyone's case is different, yes some want to resell. Some want to upgrade their parents phone, some want the watch, but want to sell the phone. Some want both but not changing plans. Whatever the case I'm not here to judge. So please stop judging me. I've been hiatus for years from RFD cause of the community changed to keyboard warriors who just come to look for Contraversy or steer topic to some subjective politics. Recently I started to be more active since prime day. For example the qc koodo thread got down voted cause people aren't from qc and can't get on the deal. Do you how many countless papa John's, London drugs etc etc deals that I couldn't get on? That's not a reason to get down voted. Anyways congrats to those who were able to grab the deal. And to trolls congrats for posting most likely the same comment you've probably posted in a similar thread. Here's my upvote for u. 🤟

Not gonna calculate Cancellation, been through this million times. Everyone knows the Drill.

Anyway you see it, it's a W.
Last edited by Kyaku on Aug 13th, 2019 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
243 replies
Sr. Member
Apr 18, 2017
723 posts
1423 upvotes
Been available for a few days now. Was posted on Friday.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1203 posts
691 upvotes
User131439 wrote: Been available for a few days now. Was posted on Friday.
Positive it was OOS and sent to EXPIRED DEALS.... Hence the "Restock" in the title..... I tried to buy it online and instore on saturday..... You're able to add to cart now.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 10, 2006
1482 posts
340 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I can't upgrade because my account is less than 3 months old. Can I use a new email, get a credit check, and order this?! I'll have two separate Koodo account numbers at the end of the day...
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1758 posts
1488 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Hmm debating. $240 + $35 = $275, so about $310.75 tax in.

Worst case watch sells for $150, so get the P20 for $150, but I alrady have an S9 though....
Jr. Member
User avatar
Aug 9, 2016
163 posts
543 upvotes
It's a good deal indeed. What makes it bad is because of those people who buys it and just resell them for profit. It is not fair for people who actually needs it but can't buy because they have limited stock/run out of stock.
Sr. Member
Sep 19, 2009
654 posts
527 upvotes
Ottawa
John8graz wrote: It's a good deal indeed. What makes it bad is because of those people who buys it and just resell them for profit. It is not fair for people who actually needs it but can't buy because they have limited stock/run out of stock.
lol...nobody NEEDS them..
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1203 posts
691 upvotes
CyniC- wrote: I can't upgrade because my account is less than 3 months old. Can I use a new email, get a credit check, and order this?! I'll have two separate Koodo account numbers at the end of the day...
You dont need 2 separate accounts, i just added a new line on an existing acct. Luckily for me i have QC addy i can use so i was just looking for a deal to pair with my plan i was going to get anyway.
Even if you wanted to go and cancel afterwards, theyll just cancel the line you want to cancel.
Last edited by Kyaku on Aug 13th, 2019 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jr. Member
Nov 24, 2010
121 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
chevyz07 wrote: Hmm debating. $240 + $35 = $275, so about $310.75 tax in.

Worst case watch sells for $150, so get the P20 for $150, but I alrady have an S9 though....
online only and you will not need to pay for the $35 activation fee. I just ordered last week and only $10+tax for 24 months. and with free sim card if I upgraded it.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 24, 2005
653 posts
101 upvotes
Richmond Hill
So does Google still work with this phone?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1203 posts
691 upvotes
rngun wrote: So does Google still work with this phone?
Only applies to new models. Currently using a mate 20 pro. Everything is good.
Newbie
Feb 20, 2019
77 posts
65 upvotes
GVA, BC
i'm an existing koodo subscriber and I still have bill credits and refer a friend credits. would they cancel my credits if get this? I am not changing my plan as it is small tab eligible 35/mo from public migration. I do have to pay my remaining tab balance.
Koodo $45/mo 10GB - S10 CPO
Fido $55/mo 11GB - S20 FE + $300 WM Gift Card
Shaw $60 300/15MBPS + $275 Bill Credits
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1203 posts
691 upvotes
From what i know, bill credits and tab are two separate things. May want to hit up chat or support and find out though.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2003
8647 posts
308 upvotes
Toronto
chevyz07 wrote: Hmm debating. $240 + $35 = $275, so about $310.75 tax in.

Worst case watch sells for $150, so get the P20 for $150, but I alrady have an S9 though....
What is the $35 part? $35 activation is waived.

Don't you still have to pay first 3 months of service before cancelling?
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jan 24, 2016
123 posts
79 upvotes
Thanks OP! Ordered. Been wanting a huawei watch for awhile. I'm new to koodo. When is the best time to call and cancel it? Do you wait for weeks then cancel?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 18, 2016
678 posts
723 upvotes
Waterloo
Putting Kijiji price on your post is not a good idea. Whether someone keep it or sell it may be his/her own choice and conscience but we are not implicating that you buy a phone to sell it.
Sr. Member
Oct 14, 2017
913 posts
749 upvotes
keyskiee09 wrote: Thanks OP! Ordered. Been wanting a huawei watch for awhile. I'm new to koodo. When is the best time to call and cancel it? Do you wait for weeks then cancel?
Take a look at previous Koodo threads. This has been answered multiple times.
Sr. Member
Oct 14, 2017
913 posts
749 upvotes
MtX wrote: Don't you still have to pay first 3 months of service before cancelling?
Where did you get the information that you have to pay for 3 months? Some of us do stay for 3 months to avoid blacklists etc but never heard of having to pay for 3 months in advance.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 10, 2006
1482 posts
340 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Kyaku wrote: You dont need 2 separate accounts, i just added a new line on an existing acct. Luckily for me i have QC addy i can use so i was just looking for a deal to pair with my plan i was going to get anyway.
Even if you wanted to go and cancel afterwards, theyll just cancel the line you want to cancel.
I don't have an online option to activate a new line. It makes me upgrade existing line, which I can't because it's less than 3 months old. When I go in store they can activate a new line for me, but not in self serve.

Top