Expired Hot Deals

Koodo

Hot!!! Huawei P20 $0 small tb, Free Huawei Watch Restock!!

Deal Addict
May 7, 2007
2468 posts
1690 upvotes
Fredericton
trellaine201 wrote: I’m flipping too if I can. What has more worth the phone or watch?

Thanks
The phone easily, I would think. I know locally I have a few people trying to sell used P20s for $400. I'm going to slide in at $300 for a BNIB unit. Should be an easy, fast sale.
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
10416 posts
5737 upvotes
Toronto
trellaine201 wrote: I’m flipping too if I can. What has more worth the phone or watch?

Thanks
Check your local classifieds
Jul 24, 2018
54 posts
55 upvotes
smuPoker wrote: The phone easily, I would think. I know locally I have a few people trying to sell used P20s for $400. I'm going to slide in at $300 for a BNIB unit. Should be an easy, fast sale.
Sold both the phone and the watch. Phone sold for $350 and watch $170 ..
Jul 24, 2018
54 posts
55 upvotes

Thanks
I sold my p20 for 350 and watch i was thinking about keeping it but I got an offer for $170 so decided to sell
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
13453 posts
2723 upvotes
Vancouver
Wow. I probably posted mine too cheap based those. I’ll see what happens.
Jan 3, 2019
116 posts
27 upvotes
Kyaku wrote: Deal is refreshed guys, don't sleep.

Small tab = $240
Phone value on Kijiji $300-$450
Watch Value on Kijiji $150-200

Seems like there's alot of confusion, comparison prices to kijiji are nothing more than to gauge real time value of the merchandise Included in the deal. In no way I'm promoting reselling or w.e the case. Everyone's case is different, yes some want to resell. Some want to upgrade their parents phone, some want the watch, but want to sell the phone. Some want both but not changing plans. Whatever the case I'm not here to judge. So please stop judging me. I've been hiatus for years from RFD cause of the community changed to keyboard warriors who just come to look for Contraversy or steer topic to some subjective politics. Recently I started to be more active since prime day. For example the qc koodo thread got down voted cause people aren't from qc and can't get on the deal. Do you how many countless papa John's, London drugs etc etc deals that I couldn't get on? That's not a reason to get down voted. Anyways congrats to those who were able to grab the deal. And to trolls congrats for posting most likely the same comment you've probably posted in a similar thread. Here's my upvote for u. 🤟

Not gonna calculate Cancellation, been through this million times. Everyone knows the Drill.

Anyway you see it, it's a W.
I just cancelled the line now waiting for final bill. Anyway we can find final amount before it is generated. Confirmed with Koodo and they said it will take one month for bill to get generated. Don't want to get surprised at the end.
Jan 20, 2004
488 posts
183 upvotes
Quebec
dealisdead wrote: Still waiting for my order to ship...
When did you ordered ?
My father ordered Monday and it's still "Approved" but not shipped yet.
Jan 14, 2017
712 posts
400 upvotes
Raven21 wrote: When did you ordered ?
My father ordered Monday and it's still "Approved" but not shipped yet.
Tuesday afternoon
May 2, 2008
513 posts
770 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
Anyone who ordered on Tuesday got a shipping notice yet ?
Dec 7, 2015
66 posts
42 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Same boat.. Ordered Tuesday.. approved but not shipped.
Jan 14, 2017
712 posts
400 upvotes
Unfortunately my order was just cancelled, but they gave me an option to get P20 Pro on small tab as substitute. More than fair for me. GL to those still waiting.
May 10, 2013
872 posts
298 upvotes
Just got the phone and watch. Im planning on selling phone and keep the watch. For those who already cancelled the line. Do you need to activate the sim first before you can cancel the line? It would be ideal to sell the phone unopened.
Deal Addict
May 7, 2007
2468 posts
1690 upvotes
Fredericton
Rsnav09 wrote: Just got the phone and watch. Im planning on selling phone and keep the watch. For those who already cancelled the line. Do you need to activate the sim first before you can cancel the line? It would be ideal to sell the phone unopened.
No. I cancelled mine the night before I received the package from Koodo.

So far I really like the watch. I'm coming from a Fitbit Charge 2 so it's nice to be able to see full texts on the watch.
Jul 4, 2012
364 posts
154 upvotes
Qc
Did they call you or was it an email?

dealisdead wrote: Unfortunately my order was just cancelled, but they gave me an option to get P20 Pro on small tab as substitute. More than fair for me. GL to those still waiting.
Dec 16, 2017
104 posts
153 upvotes
I ordered on Tuesday and just got a call from koodo saying the watch is out of stock but they can substitute the p20 pro instead of the p20. I think the price difference between the 2 phones is only $100 so probably not a good deal.
Jan 14, 2017
712 posts
400 upvotes
g1zm05 wrote: Did they call you or was it an email?
It was the second email I received from them, the first being the order confirmation email.
May 2, 2008
513 posts
770 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
Just got the same email that they can't ship the P20+watch due to stock issues and they are offering the P20 Pro on small tab instead.
Not sure if I should take it.
Jul 4, 2012
364 posts
154 upvotes
Qc
I hope to get the same email. I would be all over a P20 pro on small tab.
xoy74 wrote: Just got the same email that they can't ship the P20+watch due to stock issues and they are offering the P20 Pro on small tab instead.
Not sure if I should take it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)