Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

Hot!!! Huawei P20 $0 small tb, Free Huawei Watch Restock!!

Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2007
1860 posts
889 upvotes
Did anyone else here receive a P20 without the watch in the box as well but listed in the the packing slip and order confirmation?
Aug 21, 2019
12 posts
10 upvotes
Alright so one last update on my saga. As returning the the P20 and watch for the P20 Pro I was told I was getting was not going well and it looked like it would take another two weeks to get the right phone, last night Koodo and I worked out a deal where I keep the P20 and watch I have already received. In return they gave me a truly sincere apology, along with a significant monetary credit on my account to cover the difference in price between the two phones and the case for the P20 Pro I had purchased. I immediately set up the P20 and have been using it for the past 24 hours. I love the phone and picked up a case for it this afternoon. Not sure what I'm going to do with the watch. I guess I will sell it and the P20 Pro case.
It was a bit of an ordeal, but in the end Koodo more than made up for all the aggravation. I got the phone and watch that I originally ordered for less than half of what I would have paid had they not messed up the order, and it was a hell of a deal to begin with. I may have to stick with them another 10 years :-).