Expired Hot Deals

[Koodo] (HOT) Koodo $39/9gb + $34/11gb add line (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2020 12:36 pm
Tags:
Nov 25, 2013
88 posts
80 upvotes
Markham
iofmine wrote: Just at the Markville Mall Koodo booth. Deal is still happening
So it's the same as OP (i.e. don't have to be freedom user to get it)?
Nov 7, 2003
963 posts
308 upvotes
Trying to sort through the comments... sorry if these questions have already been answered.

1) For existing customers? I have a tab on the old $40 6GB plan, can I move to this plan?
2) I see the comment about Markville... anyone in Mississauga area?
Everyone has cool signatures with the stuffs they own listed... I'm in!!!
Koodo $40 6GB plan + Public Mobile $15 for 100 mins and 250MB Data X2 for the parents
Some Apple stuffs
Some Android stuffs
Oct 26, 2010
402 posts
120 upvotes
Langley
I just port out to shaw yesterday,
Would This be works for me?
Apr 1, 2007
440 posts
196 upvotes
Toronto
DonM28020 wrote: From my talk with the rep I would need to be porting from either shaw or freedom. You could just start a new line with freedom and then just port that line over to koodo. Once everything is set up and good bring your number over to your new plan. Your freedom bill will be (your monthly plan)/30 so as long as you only have freedom for a short period of time it should be only like $1.
Talked to a Koodo rep and he says if you port your number later from another carrier, you lose the freedom promo. Doesn’t make sense to me though
Sep 30, 2016
7 posts
Kaminakun wrote: So it's the same as OP (i.e. don't have to be freedom user to get it)?
The booth Clerk said it was only for freedom. Also was told the $11 discount also apply to the 11Gb and 13Gb plan which ends of being

$44 for 11Gb
$49 for 13Gb
May 11, 2018
63 posts
28 upvotes
The sweetest deal $35/11gb is only applicable to secondary numbers that you port in. The first number only gets $39/9gb.

I asked a store rep if I could port in a burner as the "first" number, then port my 2 real numbers so they get the $35/11gb deal, than cancel the burner. He said it was technically possible. He asked me to call Koodo customer service and ask if they would just let me have the deal on both lines rather than jumping through these hoops. I called and they said no, not unless he can figure out how to do in in store.

On the phone they also said it's on until the end of Sept.

Will try and see what happens. I'll keep y'all posted.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1293 posts
713 upvotes
CALGARY
Anyone got this deal in Calgary?
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1877 posts
709 upvotes
called koodo kioski at Hillcrest.....no pick up, it went to voicemail...but interestingly... "the rogers customer you are calling has not initiated their voicemail.."
Nov 25, 2013
88 posts
80 upvotes
Markham
iofmine wrote: The booth Clerk said it was only for freedom. Also was told the $11 discount also apply to the 11Gb and 13Gb plan which ends of being

$44 for 11Gb
$49 for 13Gb
Thanks for the info!
What made this deal good is if it's not just limited to freedom user... Meh
Oct 26, 2010
402 posts
120 upvotes
Langley
iofmine wrote: Just at the Markville Mall Koodo booth. Deal is still happening
So it will be available any Koodo corp store?
Apr 1, 2007
440 posts
196 upvotes
Toronto
bestknightmare wrote: called koodo kioski at Hillcrest.....no pick up, it went to voicemail...but interestingly... "the rogers customer you are calling has not initiated their voicemail.."
Coming back from there. He said it is the last day for Freedom promo
Apr 1, 2007
440 posts
196 upvotes
Toronto
DrSamB wrote:

On the phone they also said it's on until the end of September.
The guy in Hillcrest mall said it ends today, however end of September makes more sense (end of quarter)
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
1118 posts
888 upvotes
Surrey
I asked about the $100 credit and it seems you need to get both a phone and internet line.