Expired Hot Deals

[Koodo] (HOT) Koodo $39/9gb + $34/11gb add line (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2020 12:36 pm
Tags:
Aug 1, 2012
928 posts
196 upvotes
Cambridge
tkansara wrote: Any one knows if I can use a Samsung s10 from freedom( provided i unlock it) on Koodo?

Thanks
S10 should already be unlocked and yes, it would work with Koodo.
Jul 12, 2011
172 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
Deal is still alive at Markville. Just did everything in 30mins. Happy Koodo and byebye Fido
Oct 9, 2013
326 posts
57 upvotes
Calgary
BarneyWong wrote: Deal is still alive at Markville. Just did everything in 30mins. Happy Koodo and byebye Fido
So it doesn't has to be freedom... u can port in from fido to koodo ???
Jul 12, 2011
172 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
rajat001 wrote: So it doesn't has to be freedom... u can port in from fido to koodo ???
Yes basically as per another poster mentioned earlier, as long as non Telus network it will work
Oct 24, 2011
844 posts
411 upvotes
BarneyWong wrote: Yes basically as per another poster mentioned earlier, as long as non Telus network it will work
Spoke to store manager, he is aware of this plan, but he's saying this has to be "freedom mobile" porting....
Not sure what to do at this point
Feb 14, 2019
986 posts
959 upvotes
ESJExplorer wrote: Spoke to store manager, he is aware of this plan, but he's saying this has to be "freedom mobile" porting....
Port to Freedom? Lol
Jul 12, 2011
172 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
ESJExplorer wrote: Spoke to store manager, he is aware of this plan, but he's saying this has to be "freedom mobile" porting....
Which location did u go? I guess YMMV depending which rep helped u
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2403 posts
1128 upvotes
Mississauga
Anyone got this in Mississauga? Tia
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
[OP]
Dec 15, 2018
25 posts
65 upvotes
Try a different branch and rep. There will always be reps that would do it, so they go around it for you
Jan 27, 2007
799 posts
706 upvotes
DannyH17 wrote: FYI Ive been with koodo since 2018, been in their $40/8GB plan and I got a text from them offering me the same thing.

$10 off the $50/9GB plan, but only when I buy a new phone with them on a tab.
What province are you in? Can you tell us the number you got the txt from?

I'm also on the $40/8gb plan and would be nice to receive such offer. Thx.
Nov 10, 2019
74 posts
66 upvotes
Loveyounadeem wrote: Hello guys,

I recently visited one of the koodo branches in Scarborough, ON and noticed they had the usual deal everyone is having which is 50$/9gb.

However, they also had posters for Freedom from Freedom encouraging freedom customers to ask them about this deal. They get $$ off this deal which makes it to $39/9gb + add a line and the second line gets 5$ off + 2gb bonus making the second line $35/11gb.
All of this is valid for 24 months, the rep ensured that better deals come and go so not to worry about the 24 months.

The funny part is I wasn't with freedom, and let the rep know and mentioned I am ready to get 2 lines for me and my gf then and then. The rep agreed and did all the work less than an hour and i got the deal without being a freedom customer. I guess you gotta push the rep or go around him/her.

Plus,
The rep was able to somehow refer my gf with our email giving 5$ off for the next 5 months for both lines making it to $35/9gb and $30/11gb for the first 5 months and waived the $40 activation fee as well!

Its a greal deal! Happy hunting Money Bag
Hey. Would you be kind enough to share the location of the branch and name of the rep?
Carpe Diem!