[HOT] Koodo iPhone 11 CPO $7.75per month

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2021 3:12 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
1736 posts
2113 upvotes
TORONTO
muffinkevin wrote: Got my iPhone 11 Pro today. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but the phone won't turn on, did I get a defective unit? I thought these were all tested.
Charge it, might be out of power.
RACISM IS THE WORST VIRUS
May 6, 2004
445 posts
57 upvotes
Got mine today
Cosmetically perfect
Warranty out and 90% battery
Order was for Great condition in green.
Still happy for $12.75 a month and additional $10 off for 10 months
Jul 3, 2020
247 posts
436 upvotes
British Columbia
jobooie wrote: Received mine today. It was the $7 version. Phone condition is very good can’t find a flaw, but battery is only 91% and no Apple warranty left. Not sure if I’m going to keep it or not.
91% battery health isn’t anything to worry about, anything under 80% is where you want to look at getting a replacement ($89 from Apple).

Whatever you do, don’t return it, sell it if you want to get rid of it. You’re probably never going to find a deal this good again.
Dec 5, 2017
160 posts
143 upvotes
name your selling price, if yall are selling, im interested if the price is right lol
Jul 5, 2010
113 posts
75 upvotes
hansdoreen wrote: Charge it, might be out of power.
Looks like the power brick it came with was defective, tried it with my own and it charged.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
1736 posts
2113 upvotes
TORONTO
muffinkevin wrote: Looks like the power brick it came with was defective, tried it with my own and it charged.
Awesome! At least the phone's good. Contact support for a new charger :D
RACISM IS THE WORST VIRUS
Feb 10, 2021
50 posts
51 upvotes
Got mine today. Good Condition ($7.75) - grey colour - scratch on side with volume button but hidden if in case - warranty until oct 2021 - 100% battery + usb-c charger + lightning cable. I was on the $40 5gig plan and had to change to $50 5 gig plan to get the phone. I only got 10 months of $10 discount. I see some people got 22 months. Not sure if I can get koodo to match that.
Dec 6, 2003
288 posts
93 upvotes
Alberta
My teen got the $12.75 phone looks good, the battery health is 100% warrenty until October it says, but inthe bag it was in and box there were small pieces of glass, i cant see any chips on the phone,
Apr 11, 2018
95 posts
37 upvotes
Ordered the 7.75 one Thursday, received yesterday.

Chose the 55 dollar 8gb plan. Was adding a line to the account so got 220 off instead of just 100

Phone was in immaculate condition, no damage at all. Battery health 100 percent. Warranty until end of July but all these CPO phones have a 1 year warranty via koodo/Telus. Box and everything was clean and flawless.

Forgot about the 2gb free add on with promo code AALBONUS but called this morning and they added it without issue so now the plan is 55 8gb plus 2gb

Solid steal of a deal IMO
Aug 22, 2006
44 posts
48 upvotes
My Great condition phone looks nice, but the battery health is only 88% :-(

Still an amazing deal, but I'm guessing I'll have to shell out for the battery replacement sooner rather than later.
Aug 7, 2011
846 posts
425 upvotes
Received my $7.75 / mo. phone in Gold. Don't see a single mark and battery is at 100%.

Unfortunately, no Apple warranty left. I wanted to gift this to my nephew in another province. If he needs to use the Koodo warranty for any reason, will he need to go through me?
Jan 15, 2012
29 posts
8 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
Received my phone today ($7.75).... But I found a mint green IPhone 11 in the box. This is going to be a fun conversation with them.
Jul 3, 2020
247 posts
436 upvotes
British Columbia
Received mine today, space gray "Very Good"

100% battery health
Warranty until October
Minor scratches near the charge port

Needless to say, I am very happy.
Mar 23, 2018
9 posts
1 upvote
Received my phone today ($7.75)...

Found a "brand new" 11 Pro in the box. 100% battery life but limited warranty ends June 2nd...

At a guess, I would say the phone has never been used or even out of the box, for that matter.

Wish I could get applecare+ on it but I know I cant! Hidden away until new case arrives!

Deal of the century, thanks OP
May 10, 2007
959 posts
94 upvotes
Richmond Hill
andrewmay9 wrote: Forgot about the 2gb free add on with promo code AALBONUS but called this morning and they added it without issue so now the plan is 55 8gb plus 2gb
Is this still available? I don't see it on Koodo site anymore?
May 31, 2017
355 posts
408 upvotes
GTA
Rome wrote: Is this still available? I don't see it on Koodo site anymore?
Its still available. I am able to add while ordering a new additional line.
[OP]
Dec 3, 2018
386 posts
390 upvotes
robbo989 wrote: Received my phone today ($7.75).... But I found a mint green IPhone 11 in the box. This is going to be a fun conversation with them.
Same is the case with my sis, they suggest to cancel plan and place the order again and I was wondering if I would lose everything(like they say no stock for now or something)