Expired Hot Deals

[Koodo] HOT IN STORE DEAL KOODO $45 8GB DATA + $10 CREDIT AND 2GB DATA FOR 12 MONTHS (SK Only)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2018 8:46 am
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2006
1445 posts
127 upvotes
puska83 wrote: nope,

I even got code for cineplex with 0$ credit.

However you do need account # to port number in I believe
how do i get account #? buy air time?
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
3622 posts
940 upvotes
Calgary
Do not go to walmart edmonton meadowlark. The manager there is an ass
Oct 18, 2011
109 posts
26 upvotes
CALGARY
Is this Walmart only then? I can't add a line at Walmart, it won't let me for some reason.
Oct 30, 2012
983 posts
266 upvotes
Hamilton
leadersuper699 wrote: how do i get account #? buy air time?
I've used chat on the website to ask. For the other number I used to Port out of Koodo with pixel del Ive got welcome email after 2 days with account number.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2006
1445 posts
127 upvotes
puska83 wrote: I've used chat on the website to ask. For the other number I used to Port out of Koodo with pixel del Ive got welcome email after 2 days with account number.
Thank you by the way do I have to installed sim card in my phone? because I have not install yet
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
2975 posts
2669 upvotes
Oakville
Got offered a 639 number, then specifically got a 306 from bell.

Went to two different Walmarts. First rejected it. Second one was okay doing it. But the system gave the same error and it didn't work. Can not port this number to the network. Fkkkkkk
-ZdpZ... ;)
May 23, 2011
746 posts
206 upvotes
Welp, couldn't port my 306 number from VoIP.ms. The system kept saying incorrect information...

Then the employee called up Koodo for help and the jig was up.

Gonna try activating a Bell prepaid and try again tomorrow.
Jun 30, 2013
621 posts
264 upvotes
GTA
zdpz wrote: Got offered a 639 number, then specifically got a 306 from bell.

Went to two different Walmarts. First rejected it. Second one was okay doing it. But the system gave the same error and it didn't work. Can not port this number to the network. Fkkkkkk
Which Walmart was ok?
I only response to real deals, otherwise I am blank
Self Referral Tips for Koodo - Click here...
Edited by the RFD Moderation Team due to the 4 line limit
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
3407 posts
748 upvotes
Canada
Wait, does this have to be a bell line? We can't port from another service provider with 306 area code???
May 23, 2011
746 posts
206 upvotes
badsha wrote: Wait, does this have to be a bell line? We can't port from another service provider with 306 area code???
Any service provider should be fine. Just Bell is usually the easiest to get a 306 number from.
Nov 26, 2015
624 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto, ON
no retailer is ready for that ..They were like if they offer sk plan in ontario they will lose their job..can anyone confirm the location where they are doing it easily? I m in GTA..
Oct 18, 2011
109 posts
26 upvotes
CALGARY
So I finally found someone willing to try this, but it gets to the pick your plan stage and the new Koodo sim can only be activated as a 'home phone" which they couldn't process at the store. The rep thought there was something black listed on my account, is this possible?
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2005
2792 posts
653 upvotes
I think they're catching on. I had to speak to their manager and was told it's in their policy not to allow porting or adding out of province lines unless you have proper identification. i.e Sakskatchewan DL. He did offer me to open up a ONT line and then port the SK number over. I said thanks, but no thanks.
Oct 18, 2011
109 posts
26 upvotes
CALGARY
A Walmart rep showed me their policy, they aren't supposed to activate any lines for out of province numbers. He mentioned the numbers "coming back" after the sale?
Jun 30, 2013
621 posts
264 upvotes
GTA
looks like Walmart has stopped doing it. I visited three, none would do it without SK ID.
I only response to real deals, otherwise I am blank
Self Referral Tips for Koodo - Click here...
Edited by the RFD Moderation Team due to the 4 line limit