Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro $350 on Tab Medium

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 26th, 2019 11:09 pm
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13237 posts
12065 upvotes
Toronto
As far as Chinese phones go I'd rather get a Xiaomi, but most of them don't have band 4 (i.e. Pocophone) which is a shame.
Nov 25, 2018
27 posts
12 upvotes
Has anyone ever had to deal with Huawei warranty? I've heard good and bad things.
Long time lurker, essential phone 😎
Jan 15, 2016
227 posts
72 upvotes
Oakville, ON
I bought Huawei P20 Pro just two weeks ago. I can not download any theme for Huawei p 20 pro. I called Huawei Canada and they says, this feature is blocked in USA and Canada.
Thinking to sell it on Kijiji
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2015
1104 posts
1179 upvotes
dodher wrote: I bought Huawei P20 Pro just two weeks ago. I can not download any theme for Huawei p 20 pro. I called Huawei Canada and they says, this feature is blocked in USA and Canada.
Really want the P20 pro as well. Bootloader is locked, can't even pay to unlock it anymore. Would imagine it's the same with the Mate 20. Nice phones but they are locked down real hard. Did not know the themes were shut down too. I believe there is a dark mode on EMUI, does it have that working system wide? Suppose to. That would be the minimum for me to purchase either phones. A blacked out UI and blockada to block adds that works on unrooted phones. If there is not even a dark mode (think there is) will not buy.
Public Mobile $13 plan
Thanks to RFD
Aug 27, 2017
33 posts
9 upvotes
Easy way, when u got your phone, go get any prepaid sim, port out, u ll receive anfinal bill which is your tab, no hassles
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
3122 posts
909 upvotes
North Vancouver
really, that will be a super hot deal Smiling Face With Open Mouth I bought 2 weeks ago with $400+tab Large with $288 points.
Avenger wrote: Great phone. If your Mobile Shop has stock they're also offering $200 in PC Optimum Points.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8584 posts
5369 upvotes
Avenger wrote: Great phone. If your Mobile Shop has stock they're also offering $200 in PC Optimum Points.
i think mobile shop doesnt sell koodo mate 20 pro
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
2451 posts
873 upvotes
KennyTKO wrote: No, unfortunately it's an expired promotion from almost a year ago that they offered to Public Mobile customers to switch to Koodo.
Some RFDers are seething in the dark at this moment after going to PM hoping for a repeat of that offer. They have been in the dark corner for months now. I expect their victory laps to be really noisy when that offer will be on the table... possibly next year. What a bunch of morons.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8584 posts
5369 upvotes
I believe this is the lowest price this phone has ever been at in Canada. Of course if you wait, eventually prices will get even better, but if you need a phone now, this is basically $800 all-in in Ont after tax, for a phone that is 1 of the best (some even say it is the best)
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
11102 posts
6746 upvotes
Toronto
kiasu wrote: i am waiting patiently for $0 with medium tab plus GC...
We can dream/wish Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
2064 posts
733 upvotes
Edmonton
HP_John wrote: i think mobile shop doesnt sell koodo mate 20 pro
website says they do but there are no points bonuses for it. only bonuses for P20 pro and P20. 100000 points.
R U PACKIN HEAT?
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2016
1821 posts
1999 upvotes
dodher wrote: I bought Huawei P20 Pro just two weeks ago. I can not download any theme for Huawei p 20 pro. I called Huawei Canada and they says, this feature is blocked in USA and Canada.
Wow I was wondering why it didn't work thanks. I'm going to VPN Hong Kong or something

*doesn't work rip..
Jul 7, 2014
274 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Yes, it's been discussed. You can look up the previous threads.
Banned
Nov 23, 2018
592 posts
516 upvotes
I wonder how long do they support their device via software updates.
Dec 24, 2017
419 posts
410 upvotes
These 2018 phones prices are going to drop line rock within the next three months. They are just trying to drop overstock right now and I suspect it will get even worse, especially for what Canadians consider "Chinese phones".