Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

HUAWEI P20 $480 / P20 PRO $680

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2018 1:24 pm
Deal Addict
May 23, 2003
2693 posts
677 upvotes
Toronto

[Koodo] HUAWEI P20 $480 / P20 PRO $680

P20 is now $0 with large tab on Koodo
You can have it for $480 + tax

P20 Pro can be bought
at $680 + tax ($200+$480) as well

1. Order the phone from koodo
2. When your phone gets arrived login to your koodo account
3. Stay with koodo / call in to cancel / port out to bell prepaid through online
4. Enjoy your phone

*Order your Bell SIM from eBay, its less than two dollars, bell post paid SIM = prepaid SIM unlike others
*No other resellers are getting P20 or P20 Pro from Koodo at the moment so no go with wow or walmart
Last edited by johnmoon on Jun 9th, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 8 times in total.
409 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
2106 posts
3926 upvotes
Surrey
smuPoker wrote: P20 Pro is $200 on a tab large. Not bad.

Walmart gc should be coming soon
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1514 posts
1401 upvotes
Digital Gulag
Is twilight version available in Canada yet?
Feb 17, 2012
161 posts
33 upvotes
Vancouver
Looks like the pixel 2 xl and galaxy s9 are also discounted to 680. Too bad wow mobile doesn't have any koodo promos right now ):
Dec 21, 2012
290 posts
252 upvotes
Abbotsford
Is there a way to somehow get around this if you are on the BYOD $60 10GB plan?
All your base are belong to us
Mar 17, 2012
770 posts
1323 upvotes
toronto
natebailey wrote: Is there a way to somehow get around this if you are on the BYOD $60 10GB plan?
Add new line
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2991 posts
2815 upvotes
+1000000 upvotes
TEJVEERGTa wrote: Add new line
Is it possible to add a new line with a large tab and then cancel after 2 weeks of service? Is there any clawback... Looking at the S9+
Always buy now & think later, or else you'll regret your decision forever.
The first rule of RFD is to not talk about RFD or call customer service to ask about price errors.
The second rule of RFD is to not forget about the first rule.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2007
2860 posts
272 upvotes
tmonies wrote: Is it possible to add a new line with a large tab and then cancel after 2 weeks of service? Is there any clawback... Looking at the S9+
I am wondering about this too. I keep hearing people take advantage of deals like this by signing up and then cancelling after. Do I have to at least pay for first month of service?
I post, you decide.
Jan 11, 2010
331 posts
371 upvotes
MasterXan wrote: I am wondering about this too. I keep hearing people take advantage of deals like this by signing up and then cancelling after. Do I have to at least pay for first month of service?
See my post couple years back should still apply. The idea is the same just the $$ is a different

Koodo Pixel 1
Jan 12, 2013
679 posts
671 upvotes
Halifax
If you're on a plan that doesn't allow a Tab Large (or any Tab at all), simply add a line, then cancel as soon as you receive the phone. There are no clawbacks and you just have to pay your remaining tab balance + however many days of service from when you received the activation email to when you call to cancel.

Some reps may give resistance and ask you to return the phone. You have two options at this point, call back in and try someone else, or buy a cheap bell SIM card on eBay (a few bucks at most) and port out the newly activated phone number to Bell Prepaid and it'll cancel right away.

After this is done swap the SIM card from the line you want to keep active (your original line, the one you didn't cancel...) with your new phone and you're done. That's all there is to it.

Note that you won't be able to do a referral this way because it takes around 8 weeks for the credit to come through. If you want a referral (and note that you can refer yourself... $50+$50=$100) you can call in and ask an agent to switch your plan to a seasonal hold until you see the referral credit come through.

If you go in store to do this, keep your plans to cancel right away to yourself as the sales rep will tell you lies to make you try and not cancel right away as they will lose their commission on the sale if you cancel the line right away.

I think that takes care of everything...

Oh, and don't ask for referrals on this thread, or any others on RFD, or you risk infractions to your account.

EDIT: Some discounts are different with Koodo and the above may not apply. ie. some discounts you will only receive if you upgrade, or some discounts are spread out over a certain number of months, but it will explicitly say this during the activation process.
Last edited by TBBA29 on Jun 9th, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 28, 2016
250 posts
360 upvotes
The price is good, but I really hope they have the twilight color one.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2918 posts
3133 upvotes
Markham
I am interested in P20 Pro.
Need to research on it's camera performance.
I have LG G6 and and so used to its wide lens. Don't want a camera without it now.
-------
Thank you
Mar 7, 2018
126 posts
171 upvotes
Bed
was upgrading my iphone6+ last month, trying to pick between P20 pro or s9+ or ipx(back up choice if p20 pro and s9+ doesn't satisfied me), mainly play games (pubg, clash royale etc..) and instagraming. Did a lot of research and review, went for s9+. So far so good I don't regret my choice. For conclusion if you really focus on taking photo, go for p20 pro, it's a beast, but like me, s9+ is good enough. p20 pro is just too much and I don't know what to do with my album.. post on Instagram/snapchat? who cares the detail of your photo... plus s9+ is 845 vs huawei Kirin 970 I would rather pick a better processor than a better camera. and it is huawei....
I never downvote.

Thanks OP, grab 10
Apr 24, 2013
933 posts
730 upvotes
Waterloo
kamenlee430 wrote: mainly play games (pubg, clash royale etc..) and instagraming.
Welcome to the life of an average earthling , sad.
Apr 27, 2018
62 posts
40 upvotes
The Pixel 2 128GB is on sale again, that's nifty. It's not as good as last time ($0 I think?) but it's still a pretty good deal.
Feb 17, 2012
161 posts
33 upvotes
Vancouver
Are there any gift card promos going on anywhere to combine with this?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)