Expired Hot Deals

[Koodo] iPhone 12 64GB $368 upfront, $73/month 6GB Data Kodoo

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2020 5:15 pm
Aug 28, 2011
151 posts
83 upvotes
CALGARY
blackbirdman wrote: They will absolutely get 5G. Just not at the same time as their parent company, could be a year or few years after.
Based on?? The big three have not delayed upgrades on their flanker brands in the past so what are you basing this on? Prime time for 5g won’t happen for another three years anyway.

No one should be buying an iPhone 12 for 5G features. Nor should anyone pay extra for 5G at this point in time.

All that said - this isn’t a deal.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
1579 posts
569 upvotes
Antarctica
peakingduck wrote: did you miss the part where he said "in my opinion"
Obviously people think everyone should just pony up forever for storing their files in another computer far away instead of having a cheaper local option. After they have paid dearly for the device in the first place.
Feb 24, 2012
266 posts
81 upvotes
TORONTO
taurine wrote: They got rid of this a couple years ago, it is only available in the US iirc
Sigh....
Nov 26, 2014
310 posts
492 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Clocksmith25 wrote: What happened to all the iPhone 11 Max's?! I thought we could score a great deal on the previous gen or even refurbished but it looks like Apple made sure there are very little stock forcing people to move to the current gen.
I've seen great deals on brand new 11s and 11 pros on Kijiji these past few days.
Jun 5, 2015
38 posts
11 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Sepharite wrote: I don't see any reason to get the 12 if the 11 is much cheaper.

Maybe it's just me but I just get used phones of older generation, works just the same.
Battery life and screen are way better than the 11. Worth the added cost no doubt.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1674 posts
1481 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Honestly if the 12 had 120hz screen i would of contemplated on getting it, but since it doesn't i dont see a reason to upgrade
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
2826 posts
1348 upvotes
Sudbury
CapnVino wrote: Why would you buy an Iphone 12 and then go with a network that has no intention of supporting 5G. Wouldn't it make sense to be with Rogers/Bell/Telus?
Same reason people buy the Amazon FireTV 4k...yet don't have a 4k compatible TV....you will utilize 99% of the features the iPhone 12 has...plus most people are at home....is 5G really important right now?
Jan 25, 2013
118 posts
100 upvotes
asbraich wrote: I've seen great deals on brand new 11s and 11 pros on Kijiji these past few days.
What’s the going rate on an 11 Pro now that there is no pricing for it on the Apple site?
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2012
2733 posts
816 upvotes
West
asbraich wrote: I've seen great deals on brand new 11s and 11 pros on Kijiji these past few days.
Far too risky to buy a new iPhone on Kijiji... It’s not worth it. Just wait for Black Friday.
On the Koodo $40 for 8GB Plan 😉
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
3611 posts
4152 upvotes
Toronto
intelpentium400 wrote: Honest question: if the total device price at the end of the 24 months doesn't come out to a device discount, what's the point of this? why not buy outright?
Is this only if someone can't afford the cost upfront?
That’s usually why ppl finance stuff...
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
3611 posts
4152 upvotes
Toronto
Lmaooo get them then come back on the thread when you find out it’s locked and stolen.
Nov 26, 2014
310 posts
492 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Nexzen wrote: Lmaooo get them then come back on the thread when you find out it’s locked and stolen.
I've bought and sold many phones on Kijiji. Pretty easy to do that safely as long as you're not a dipshit.

Whether everyone around here meets that criteria or not is another matter, however....