• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2019 9:36 pm
[OP]
Oct 12, 2006
368 posts
42 upvotes
Simcoe

Koodo and Iphone XR - No Voicemail Notification

Just purchased a Iphone XR on a new Koodo account. I have recorded and setup my greeting and decided to call my phone from another to test the greeting.... but after leaving a message I have not received any notifications...

This is the basic VM as provided by Koodo.

Any ideas?

Thanks
5 replies
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13758 posts
5369 upvotes
Toronto, ON
If you want to use the Visual Voicemail function of iOS you need to get the Visual Voicemail add-on which is $5 extra I believe.
[OP]
Oct 12, 2006
368 posts
42 upvotes
Simcoe
No visual VM on this account. I'm just talking about a generic notification when someone leaves a message.

It shows a missed call but nowhere on the Iphone do I see a notification for a left message.
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13758 posts
5369 upvotes
Toronto, ON
rob1 wrote: No visual VM on this account. I'm just talking about a generic notification when someone leaves a message.

It shows a missed call but nowhere on the Iphone do I see a notification for a left message.
If you open the phone app, along the bottom icons, the right most should be voicemail. Is there a red notification bubble showing and when you click on the voicemail icon does it call your voicemail number?
[OP]
Oct 12, 2006
368 posts
42 upvotes
Simcoe
Yes the icon is there but no red bubble. The bubble is only on the phone showing a missed call....