Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2020

[Koodo] Koodo $10 off for 24-months on selected plans - new and current customers! exp tonight!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2020 6:16 pm
[OP]
Aug 5, 2005
527 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto

[Koodo] Koodo $10 off for 24-months on selected plans - new and current customers! exp tonight!

Not sure if this has been shared but when I went to Bestbuy to pick up my iPhone 12 Pro - I put a deposit of $50 to guarantee a spot (since my 11 pro max was stolen at Markville's Walmart on Nov 13th...), the sales rep mentioned that some plans are eligible for $10 off x 24-months (=$240)!

Koodo Plan:
- I was able to keep my $60/12gb data, 1,000-min intl long distance BUT lost the 5gb add-on (thanks RFD!).

I'd figure since I haven't gone over my 12 gb data, I might as well save $240 considering I had to pay off my tab balance ($200) from my stolen iPhone to sorta break-even. Plus my current job is supplying me with an iPhone (7) with unlimited data but would have to be on-call 24/5 which can be a stressful. The $10 discount offer ends tonight. I guess the saving-Gods knew how upset I was with my stolen iPhone. UvU

Best Buy and Koodo kiosks are offering these deals while also crediting the $45 connection fee. I tried calling by phone. You may be able eligible but when I called, the Koodo call back sales rep said I wasn't eligible. Good luck and happy hunting on phone deals. My new iPhone is staying in my bra bc there's no way I'm having another iPhone stolen...

If Koodo ever has the 4-5gb complimentary add-on again, feel free to PM me! ;) heheheh
5 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2411 posts
761 upvotes
I am 40$ 8gb migration plan
can i get 10$ off for 24 months without upgrading hardware or plan??
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
20074 posts
5465 upvotes
Good Morning
densil_lopez wrote: I am 40$ 8gb migration plan
You can always ask but I doubt it. Let us know after you try!
Jan 13, 2009
282 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto
angelove wrote: Not sure if this has been shared but when I went to Bestbuy to pick up my iPhone 12 Pro - I put a deposit of $50 to guarantee a spot (since my 11 pro max was stolen at Markville's Walmart on Nov 13th...), the sales rep mentioned that some plans are eligible for $10 off x 24-months (=$240)!

Koodo Plan:
- I was able to keep my $60/12gb data, 1,000-min intl long distance BUT lost the 5gb add-on (thanks RFD!).

I'd figure since I haven't gone over my 12 gb data, I might as well save $240 considering I had to pay off my tab balance ($200) from my stolen iPhone to sorta break-even. Plus my current job is supplying me with an iPhone (7) with unlimited data but would have to be on-call 24/5 which can be a stressful. The $10 discount offer ends tonight. I guess the saving-Gods knew how upset I was with my stolen iPhone. UvU

Best Buy and Koodo kiosks are offering these deals while also crediting the $45 connection fee. I tried calling by phone. You may be able eligible but when I called, the Koodo call back sales rep said I wasn't eligible. Good luck and happy hunting on phone deals. My new iPhone is staying in my bra bc there's no way I'm having another iPhone stolen...

If Koodo ever has the 4-5gb complimentary add-on again, feel free to PM me! ;) heheheh
You could call Koodo back and try for the addon again.
Jan 13, 2009
282 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto
densil_lopez wrote: I am 40$ 8gb migration plan
I highly doubt it...you will probably have to do one out of those 2 things...