Hot Deals

Koodo

Koodo $50 plan with 40GB

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2022 7:52 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Newbie
Aug 14, 2019
58 posts
44 upvotes

[Koodo] Koodo $50 plan with 40GB

Colder deal to the Black Friday deal. The bill credit is only $15 per month for 15 months.

- 40GB at 4G speeds up to 100mbps
- Pick 1 free perk including unlimited long distance
- The plan includes unlimited international texting compared to Canada only texting during the BF plan.
Last edited by TomRFD on Dec 13th, 2022 11:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: retailer field was empty
54 replies
Newbie
Sep 27, 2012
57 posts
51 upvotes
Ottawa
YMMV, Ontario here - self serve has $55 for 50GB plus pick a perk
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 7, 2004
8027 posts
4915 upvotes
West GTEH!
Pre-Boxing week deals?

Take a chance and see what happens in a couple weeks.
😎
Sr. Member
Jul 11, 2017
562 posts
572 upvotes
kavmac wrote: YMMV, Ontario here - self serve has $55 for 50GB plus pick a perk
Got this on my account, just changed over to it from the $55/20GB plan (Keeping the Rollover Data as my perk).

Now I am $38.50/mo for 50GB!! I will definitely be keeping this plan around!

Crazy to think back (Not even that long ago) when I got my first smartphone and it was $39.00/mo for 300 Mins, 300MB, and Texting!!! Crazy how the times have changed
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2019
1032 posts
1768 upvotes
YXE, Sask.
kavmac wrote: YMMV, Ontario here - self serve has $55 for 50GB plus pick a perk
Same deal popped up on mine too in SK.
Koodo BF 2022 $30 20 GB ($25 for first 5 months!)
Samsung Galaxy A53 owner.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2019
1032 posts
1768 upvotes
YXE, Sask.
johnb56789 wrote: Got this on my account, just changed over to it from the $55/20GB plan (Keeping the Rollover Data as my perk).

Now I am $38.50/mo for 50GB!! I will definitely be keeping this plan around!

Crazy to think back (Not even that long ago) when I got my first smartphone and it was $39.00/mo for 300 Mins, 300MB, and Texting!!! Crazy how the times have changed
How did you calculate to that amount?
Koodo BF 2022 $30 20 GB ($25 for first 5 months!)
Samsung Galaxy A53 owner.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2019
1032 posts
1768 upvotes
YXE, Sask.
johnb56789 wrote: Got this on my account, just changed over to it from the $55/20GB plan (Keeping the Rollover Data as my perk).

Now I am $38.50/mo for 50GB!! I will definitely be keeping this plan around!

Crazy to think back (Not even that long ago) when I got my first smartphone and it was $39.00/mo for 300 Mins, 300MB, and Texting!!! Crazy how the times have changed
Lol, my first cell phone plan came with 1 GB of data in 2012. And it came with a Galaxy S3!
Koodo BF 2022 $30 20 GB ($25 for first 5 months!)
Samsung Galaxy A53 owner.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2019
1032 posts
1768 upvotes
YXE, Sask.
I'm wondering If I could upgrade to the $55 50 GB plan while keeping my $25 worth of 24 month bill credits! Can anyone confirm?
This might be wishful thinking LOL.
Last edited by LeifS39303 on Dec 13th, 2022 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Koodo BF 2022 $30 20 GB ($25 for first 5 months!)
Samsung Galaxy A53 owner.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 5, 2002
5077 posts
2868 upvotes
I get 50GB plan for $55
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Sr. Member
Jul 11, 2017
562 posts
572 upvotes
LeifS39303 wrote: How did you calculate to that amount?
I am an employee of Real Canadian Superstore, and we get additional mobile discounts with Koodo. All we have to do is fill out a form, and we get an extra 30% off our plans. So $55/mo less 30%($16.50/mo credit) = $38.50/mo. And I get the discount as long as I stay an employee of RCSS, regardless of the number of hours worked. (And I keep my health benefits as well, which are pretty decent for some part-time work)
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2019
1032 posts
1768 upvotes
YXE, Sask.
johnb56789 wrote: I am an employee of Real Canadian Superstore, and we get additional mobile discounts with Koodo. All we have to do is fill out a form, and we get an extra 30% off our plans. So $55/mo less 30%($16.50/mo credit) = $38.50/mo. And I get the discount as long as I stay an employee of RCSS, regardless of the number of hours worked. (And I keep my health benefits as well, which are pretty decent for some part-time work)
I see, that's a awesome perk!
Koodo BF 2022 $30 20 GB ($25 for first 5 months!)
Samsung Galaxy A53 owner.
Jr. Member
Dec 23, 2016
142 posts
300 upvotes
LeifS39303 wrote: Lol, my first cell phone plan came with 1 GB of data in 2012. And it came with a Galaxy S3!
Lmao, don't forget about those days when they had unlimited local calls after 6pm! Remembering holding all my calls and when 6:00 came, went crazy! haha
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jan 15, 2009
182 posts
248 upvotes
New Brunswickistan
Just upgraded to the $55 for 50GB plan! My previous plan was $50 for 12GB.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
1000 posts
708 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
I am currently with a $50 plan with: 12gb (included in the plan) + free 3gb addon + $3 25gb addon. That adds up to 40gb / $53 monthly.

Debating if I should switch to 50gb for $55 instead and dropping my addons. It would be $2 extra monthly for 10gb more + perk.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2019
1032 posts
1768 upvotes
YXE, Sask.
pca_pca_pca wrote: I am currently with a $50 plan with: 12gb (included in the plan) + free 3gb addon + $3 25gb addon. That adds up to 40gb / $53 monthly.

Debating if I should switch to 50gb for $55 instead and dropping my addons. It would be $2 extra monthly for 10gb more + perk.
I'd say DO it! Only thing is you'd lose is the Unlimited International text. (unless you select that as one of your "Perks".)
Koodo BF 2022 $30 20 GB ($25 for first 5 months!)
Samsung Galaxy A53 owner.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 9, 2011
1682 posts
1173 upvotes
Toronto
I'm w/ the $45 8GB plan originally, and got 5GB addon for $0 since last year (or since 2 years ago)..

i recently received a SMS from 5149,
5gb for additional $1/month
reply ADDFIVE
10gb for additional $2/month
reply ADDTEN
25gb for additional $3/month
reply ADD25
i called Koodo CSR, and confirmed it was legit, and i responded the SMS on the spot,
the CSR also gave me a bonus 2GB.

so now i'm at $48+tax for 40GB, no contract. I'm from Ontario.
Screenshot 2022-12-13 124803.jpg
Screenshot 2022-12-13 125242.jpg

it may not be the best plan, but j/ sharing what i was offered.
Last edited by yellowmp5 on Dec 13th, 2022 12:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2020
1506 posts
5323 upvotes
Webhead wrote: Pre-Boxing week deals?

Take a chance and see what happens in a couple weeks.
good advice if you missed out on black friday deals. boxing week sales should start next week i bet
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2005
8276 posts
972 upvotes
Brampton
Hmm I see $55 for $50gb

Currently have $35 for 20gb and I have 1 year left of my contract for my iPhone 13mini. Don’t know if I should switch. Tho I could see myself using the extra data.

When I tried to get the $45 50gb Black Friday I couldn’t because of my contract left.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jun 23, 2012
165 posts
206 upvotes
Mascouche, QC
I also had the offer 55$ for 50gb I took it, I wasn’t willing to change my plan I had 45$ for 15gb but for 10$ and 35gb more it was too good too pass it

Top