Expired Hot Deals

[Koodo] Koodo $55 for 10GB, unlimited talk/txt retention plan (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2019 7:40 am
[OP]
Mar 20, 2018
133 posts
300 upvotes
Sorry I'm old school. I called them retention and they respond to that title. I think they also go by loyalty department and client escalations. In either case... I got what I did by going past the regular first level call back customer service team.
cheapshopper wrote: I didn't know Koodo have retention department.
[OP]
Mar 20, 2018
133 posts
300 upvotes
Not too sure if anybody else besides me, my wife on one account and my bro on another have all I have mentioned. But if it does help I have an existing tab medium when I picked up my note 9 way before I changed / updated my plan this past weekend. Gl
slater22 wrote: Can anyone besides OP confirm they were able to get this deal? Is it tab medium eligible?
Jun 14, 2019
7 posts
11 upvotes
I did got this deal. Moreover, got 1000 international minutes.

Goodluck!
Sep 27, 2009
742 posts
99 upvotes
Calgary
Does it include "unlimited" low speed throttled data after the $10GB are up?
Jan 10, 2017
26 posts
28 upvotes
claudiu_corbea wrote: Does it include "unlimited" low speed throttled data after the $10GB are up?
No for Koodo in general, but data is paused once you reach 10GB
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
1602 posts
1167 upvotes
Delta1585 wrote: Hey sorry. I can see where it's confusing.

To be absolutely clear... Best I managed for 1 line as of this past Sunday is 55gb for 10gb +2gb permanent so 55 bucks for 12gb total.

I didn't want to put the 10 percent additional discount part in the title but in the blurb only cuz that is only applicable to multi line discount. I have access to my wife and mine (multi line) and then on another account for my brother.

Hope that clears things up a bit :) also the retention plan just changed this past Friday according to the Rep
Okay, so $55 10GB + 2GB permanent... with the option of an additional 10% if multiline. I suppose I can ask for this deal nicely? Wonder if I'll have to HUCA until the end of time...

Thanks! I might just pay my tab off in any case to take advantage of another 2GB + $5/month cheaper, that's $60/year (my tab is only ~$9/month for 24 months).

EDIT: seems like it's tab eligible, even if they can't do an extra 2GB I'll gladly accept $5/month off my bill.
Last edited by sports1 on Jun 26th, 2019 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 25, 2015
861 posts
1048 upvotes
NB
for comparison, there are $20 unlimited voice/text plans (Public Mobile or Koodo prepaid migration) that are compatible with 3GB/$10 or 10GB/$15 add-ons. Strictly BYOD (no tab).
"Stuff should not be multiplied without necessity"
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
19803 posts
674 upvotes
Shanghai, China
Delta1585 wrote: Sorry I'm old school. I called them retention and they respond to that title. I think they also go by loyalty department and client escalations. In either case... I got what I did by going past the regular first level call back customer service team.
Which number did you dialed to get them?
Apr 23, 2008
270 posts
3 upvotes
3py0n wrote: damn, gonna give this a shot soon. Save $5 AND get 2gb more?
Let us know if you're successful!
Jan 1, 2018
100 posts
45 upvotes
slater22 wrote: Can anyone besides OP confirm they were able to get this deal? Is it tab medium eligible?
I got the same plan in March with medium tab
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
1602 posts
1167 upvotes
Also, if anyone could PM me the loyalty department call back number.. because I can't seem to find it.
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
13484 posts
3750 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Hmm, I just got $60/10GB thru Loyalty a couple of months ago. At the time, they implied that was the best they could do. Angry Face i guess I can call in, and say, "Hey you guys lied. You had this plan up your sleeve"!
[OP]
Mar 20, 2018
133 posts
300 upvotes
Sgt_Strider wrote: Which number did you dialed to get them?
I did the whole call back option and then once I got the call back I asked to be transfered to loyalty /retentions. They asked why... And then I said because it's regarding my account and my plan....then I got transfered
[OP]
Mar 20, 2018
133 posts
300 upvotes
sports1 wrote: Also, if anyone could PM me the loyalty department call back number.. because I can't seem to find it.
There isn't one that I could find either. Do the whole call back and ask to be transfered
[OP]
Mar 20, 2018
133 posts
300 upvotes
Rogido wrote: Hmm, I just got $60/10GB thru Loyalty a couple of months ago. At the time, they implied that was the best they could do. Angry Face i guess I can call in, and say, "Hey you guys lied. You had this plan up your sleeve"!
Months ago..... My post said it changed as of last Friday. Happy hunting :)