Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

Koodo $55 for 10GB, unlimited talk/txt retention plan (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2019 7:40 am
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2011
2259 posts
755 upvotes
Vancouver
anybody got a cheap deal at Fido? BYOP Unlimited and at least 10GB Data? I am paying $65 a month and want around $50.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2004
2681 posts
1482 upvotes
Hometown
oscar1999 wrote: No. I'm on a $25 plan but they also gave a $100 statement credit so it made sense to let my rep get their commission and for me to stay (since Koodo is technically paying me to stay).
Same here... Also the rep did me a real favour and worked with a non totally non technical family member for the same deal. Talk about earning your money LOL. So I thought he should actually get it for a change, as when I mentioned I saw the deal on here. He said yeah we get a lot of people in here talking about that site (did not sound too happy about it either LOL)...

Anyhow, he stayed an hour longer than he was supposed to on Canada Day, because the family member had to work late, I had dropped in earlier and said I would be back to get 2 phones later with them.

While we doing our deal his boss called asking him why he was still there. He said well I just did 3 new activations while he was waiting for us, so he thought he should make her some numbers instead of just saying to everyone sorry we are closed....

He did another 2 when we showed up. Plus, a family of four who all wanted new phones were in line behind us... His system was slow for some reason and the Zehrs store manager was about to kick everyone out as it was now about 15 minutes past their closing time.... I heard his manager basically yell at him to stop talking to her and get it done fast don't lose those activations...

Guy went above and beyond and if Koodo doesn't completely stop offering good deals will be a good contact in the future.... Also being paid the 100.00 bucks made it free so no real reason not to stay as I look around for a better plan...
Feb 1, 2013
178 posts
222 upvotes
Ottawa
Delta1585 wrote: Lol 5 min in and somebody down votes... Why?

Bad product/service

How the hell is the info I provided a bad product or service? Lmao I was not providing a service or a product. Ah well. If I can help one person then I've accomplished what I wanted by posting the thread.
They're not downvoting. They're upvoting, they just look at their screen upside down
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2014
1044 posts
551 upvotes
Delta1585 wrote: Lol 5 min in and somebody down votes... Why?

Bad product/service

How the hell is the info I provided a bad product or service? Lmao I was not providing a service or a product. Ah well. If I can help one person then I've accomplished what I wanted by posting the thread.
Is it possible to downvote something because the person talks about the number of votes they get?

Who even knows you can vote on things anyways here? and who the **** cares?
Deal Addict
May 24, 2017
1840 posts
1485 upvotes
QuinteWest
Mods...

Can this one be moved now? The deal is over and new deals likely to come for back to school.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
2125 posts
1481 upvotes
Near You
pentexplorer wrote: anybody got a cheap deal at Fido? BYOP Unlimited and at least 10GB Data? I am paying $65 a month and want around $50.
Keep dreaming. 65 is the price people pay now for the 10GB Boxing day plan a few years ago.
Cards: Amex Platinum • Aeroplan Reserve • Chase AP • CSR • Bonvoy
Banking: Wise • HSBC • TD • Tangerine • Chase
Flights: AC SE • KLM SilverBA Silver
Mobile: AT&T • Fizz • Google Fi • Free.fr
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2008
1322 posts
282 upvotes
Paulie1RFD wrote: Mods...

Can this one be moved now? The deal is over and new deals likely to come for back to school.
Deal dead as in they do not offer this plan anymore?
My wifeks G6 head speaker is not working well anymore so I thought to call in and ask to change to this or similar plan...she is on Quebec plan and it would be nice to get something in market for same $ and tab eligible (2 or 4gb of data is gravy).
Is this still doable?
Dec 21, 2014
28 posts
22 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
Best I could do today was $60/10GB with $10/month discount for a year
Aug 19, 2010
518 posts
82 upvotes
Vancouver
Has anyone this week have any luck renewing or getting the 10% multi-line discount?

I spoke with two reps and they both were unable/unwilling to, as mine is set to expire in this month.
TELUS $37.50 75GB CAN-US 5G+ (2 Lines) + 20GB Add-on, 600 min ITLD, VVM
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2016
1112 posts
599 upvotes
Toronto
I've called several times (call-back). $60 for 10GB everytime despite me being with them for 2.5 years - never a late payment. Expressionless Face I got my mother on the same line too.

Not going to waste anymore time; leaving Koodo shortly~ Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Going to jump on Public Mobile $50 for 8.5GB as soon as possible; I've did some testing with my friends phones side by side... 3GB is slower when speed testing for sure, but no notable difference for general usage (even youtube 1080p streaming). That's good enough for me.

These companies don't deserve loyalty... time to sail~ Face Savouring Delicious Food
Pixelation~
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2003
17147 posts
5655 upvotes
Markham
ProjectPixelation wrote: I've called several times (call-back). $60 for 10GB everytime despite me being with them for 2.5 years - never a late payment. Expressionless Face I got my mother on the same line too.

Not going to waste anymore time; leaving Koodo shortly~ Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Going to jump on Public Mobile $50 for 8.5GB as soon as possible; I've did some testing with my friends phones side by side... 3GB is slower when speed testing for sure, but no notable difference for general usage (even youtube 1080p streaming). That's good enough for me.

These companies don't deserve loyalty... time to sail~ Face Savouring Delicious Food
Still same company anyways
Telus = Koodo = Public mobile
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2016
1112 posts
599 upvotes
Toronto
Keigotw wrote: Still same company anyways
Telus = Koodo = Public mobile
Same parent company, not the same company... there is a difference.
Koodo Customer Service > Telus - by far. Again, same parent company, not the same company... difference management.
Pixelation~