Expired Hot Deals

Koodo

Koodo 5gb ADD A LINE with velvet 5g $42 a month

  • Last Updated:
  • May 10th, 2021 6:44 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Newbie
Oct 31, 2017
20 posts
16 upvotes

[Koodo] Koodo 5gb ADD A LINE with velvet 5g $42 a month

Koodo having promo with 200 gift card with lg velvet and they giving 10 credit for 22 months
The cheapest tab is 45 for 3gb
Promo code AALBONUS for a free 2gb add on
Velvet 5g tab is 15 a month
Average out as 41.666 a month on 24 months contract with 5gb data and a velvet 5g.
Images
  • upload.jpg
Last edited by Moneymatter on May 9th, 2021 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
6 replies
Sr. Member
Sep 3, 2017
536 posts
848 upvotes
Vancouver
Moneymatter wrote: Koodo having promo with 200 gift card with lg velvet and they giving 10 credit for 22 months
The cheapest tab is 45 for 3gb
Promo code AALBONUS for a free 2gb add on
Average out as 41.666 a month on 24 months contract with 5gb data and a velvet 5g.
Screenshot would be appreciated as the cost breakdown is not too clear. What is the tab amount for the velvet? Not that I am interested, but would be helpful to others. Thank you :)
[OP]
Newbie
Oct 31, 2017
20 posts
16 upvotes
soymilkslam wrote: Screenshot would be appreciated as the cost breakdown is not too clear. What is the tab amount for the velvet? Not that I am interested, but would be helpful to others. Thank you :)

Its $15 a month will get the screen shot once i have a chance
Newbie
Sep 26, 2015
28 posts
10 upvotes
Mississauga
My calculations don't add up to $42. Could you please break it down how 60 +tax - 200-220 comes out to 42
Member
User avatar
Mar 22, 2018
484 posts
826 upvotes
Canada
RHULER707 wrote: My calculations don't add up to $42. Could you please break it down how 60 +tax - 200-220 comes out to 42
People usually don't do the math including tax because we have different tax rates across the country.

$45 plan +$15 tab = $60
$60 x 24 months = $1440
$1440 - $220 credits - $200 bonus = $1020
$1020 / 24 months = $42.50 per month
Need to add tax for your jurisdiction.

Side note, will miss LG, they had some great phones and the Velvet is pretty awesome (my mom loves it).

Top