• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2018 10:12 am
Tags:
[OP]
Mar 5, 2018
7 posts
8 upvotes

[Koodo] KOODO $60 for 10 GB YMMV? (BC)

Koodo is offering $60 for 10GB for current customer.

I have a current plan with Koodo with $300 tab remaining and was offer this plan on my self serve.

Seems like a hot deal for people who missed out last year and the lack of plans deal on black Friday.

No expire date provided except "offers end soon"
There is a catch as it required you to get a new tab for small or medium.
Images
  • Capture.JPG
95 replies
Dec 13, 2013
403 posts
254 upvotes
Definitely YMMV as I don't have a Tab and I don't see it in my self serve.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
2880 posts
1813 upvotes
Langley
If you call in, you'll get this plan. It won't show up in self serve.

I signed up with koodo on a regular plan, then called in to change the plan to the 10GB @$60. Was done with a regular level CSR, no retention needed.
Just call and ask.
Jan 23, 2014
68 posts
34 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
According to the picture above it can show up in self serve as well so I guess there are 2 ways to get it Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
May 20, 2017
531 posts
158 upvotes
GTA
Yeah it show up to one of my Plan, I have two exact Plan, I am in Ontario, I will pass nothing beat $40/8GB Data with $180 bill in credit for next 12 month Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes tax in $30.20 Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1387 posts
2450 upvotes
Toronto
Always call in, or use the live chat services to get a better deal. Just do it to see what they're offering. No need to complain. Just be curious.

I'm on Telus. I used to have 6gb shareable for $50.

Then in Aug I asked for a deal for more data. They gave me 6gb +2gb bonus for $45.

Now they have their double data offer. I asked for that. They said it was for new customers, but made an exception. So now I have 6gb+6gb for $45.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
2589 posts
2210 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Skilas wrote: Always call in, or use the live chat services to get a better deal. Just do it to see what they're offering. No need to complain. Just be curious.

Then in Aug I asked for a deal for more data. They gave me 6gb +2gb bonus for $45.

Now they have their double data offer. I asked for that. They said it was for new customers, but made an exception. So now I have 6gb+6gb for $45.
Koodo have Live Chat????
Bright side of RFD: 4 X Koodo $40/8GB plan
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
Oct 14, 2014
612 posts
561 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Skilas wrote: Always call in, or use the live chat services to get a better deal. Just do it to see what they're offering. No need to complain. Just be curious.

I just signed up with Telus for an EPP offer. How long into a 2yr term is it reasonable to start asking such questions?
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1387 posts
2450 upvotes
Toronto
cheapshopper wrote: Koodo have Live Chat????
Sorry, I'm with Telus. I didn't know Koodo doesn't have live chat. I meant my story as more about it never hurting to ask.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
4259 posts
2830 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
lefroset wrote: I just signed up with Telus for an EPP offer. How long into a 2yr term is it reasonable to start asking such questions?
Anytime. Just do the math and tell them that even paying off contract you end up ahead but switching.
Current Fido and Rogers customer.
Ex Koodo customer.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1387 posts
2450 upvotes
Toronto
Based on their website, there is a fee for calling customer service to do things like change your plan or change your address?!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
8326 posts
3516 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
cheapshopper wrote: Koodo have Live Chat????
They sort of, via Twitter. I had VoLTE access added to my account with it the other day.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
1268 posts
1551 upvotes
Pointe Claire
Promotion for Quebec is $56 for 10gb and available on self serve. $49 for 8gb.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
2589 posts
2210 upvotes
Richmond Hill
ToniCipriani wrote: They sort of, via Twitter. I had VoLTE access added to my account with it the other day.
To be honest, I never have any success to have any deal from their CS.
Don't get me wrong, they are great people and fix any issue I have in no time.
However, i don't have success to get any better deal from them.
Bright side of RFD: 4 X Koodo $40/8GB plan
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD