• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2021 3:19 am
[OP]
May 2, 2008
481 posts
728 upvotes
Toronto, Canada

[Koodo] Koodo add a line $35 for 5GB - YMMV

I am currently a Koodo customer in ON and I Just got a call from them asking if I wanted to add a line.
They offered basically 5GB data, unlimited Canada wide calling and unlimited texting for $35/month on a BYOD plan (I think she said the plan was originally $45 with $10 discount for 24 months).
It's not a stellar plan compared to some plans that were available during the holidays, but not too bad either.
I didn't take the offer because my wife's on PM with some nice discounts, but if anyone's interested, maybe you can call and quote this.
The number she called me from was 1-866-448-8030
4 replies
May 29, 2017
987 posts
638 upvotes
Canada
Great plan but for 24 months means they are going to work you up again.

Koodo is no longer the favorite carrier in my household. Fido is winning lately.
Getting a Wyze V3 Indoor / Outdoor Camera? SEE my FAQ Answers❗ ➡ CLICK HERE TO SEE MY POST

Telus: $45/25GB Unlimited Data [Multi Line + $5/24Mnth Disc.]
Freedom: Everywhere $50 18GB+1GB [F&F + Digital Disc.]
Fonus: Unltd CA/US/MEX Data FREE/Month
Aug 24, 2014
101 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Samshares wrote: Great plan but for 24 months means they are going to work you up again.

Koodo is no longer the favorite carrier in my household. Fido is winning lately.
Same here..
Dec 4, 2013
681 posts
297 upvotes
Mississauga
Samshares wrote: Great plan but for 24 months means they are going to work you up again.

Only your pocket should be winning. Everything else is secondary.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)