Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Koodo] Koodo iPhone XR 0$ Tab medium

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2020 1:33 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2004
4403 posts
984 upvotes
Wat
WhatsTheRush wrote: How did you do a trade-in for an upgrade? I thought trade-ins were only for new activations...
What phone did they give u $100 for?
I dunno, I kept asking if there's anything else that can be done, and they suggested hardware trade in. I traded in an LG G4.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 7, 2012
2681 posts
743 upvotes
West
Wiseman wrote: I dunno, I kept asking if there's anything else that can be done, and they suggested hardware trade in. I traded in an LG G4.
Thanks, good to know. I wonder if they have a trade in schedule of what each phone is worth or if they would have given you $100 off for a non-working flip phone.
On the Koodo $40 for 8GB Plan 😉
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2004
4403 posts
984 upvotes
Wat
WhatsTheRush wrote: Thanks, good to know. I wonder if they have a trade in schedule of what each phone is worth or if they would have given you $100 off for a non-working flip phone.
They said the trade in value has to be at least $1.. (not sure why??)
iphone 4 didn't work, but the G4 did.. you'd have to tell them which model to check
Jr. Member
Jan 1, 2014
107 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
Wiseman wrote: They said the trade in value has to be at least $1.. (not sure why??)
iphone 4 didn't work, but the G4 did.. you'd have to tell them which model to check
Did you mean the dead iPhone 4 trade in value is $100?
Newbie
Dec 27, 2012
61 posts
26 upvotes
Barrie
Talked to a rep yesterday, he said he couldn’t see an end date to this deal. Scheduled a call back for today and deal is over. Face With Rolling Eyes
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2004
4403 posts
984 upvotes
Wat
kellymok wrote: Did you mean the dead iPhone 4 trade in value is $100?
No, any phone with $1 or greater trade in value gets $100 trade in credit. I asked about iphone4 but it doesn't qualify.
Member
Jul 4, 2019
207 posts
141 upvotes
I got iPhone XR 0$ upfront, $9 tab/monthly keep current $40 8GB plan
for 2 other accounts, iPhone XR $0 upfront, $9 tab/monthly $45 6GB + 1000 LD

Did I do good? What was the best deal posted here for XR??
Member
Feb 17, 2010
317 posts
41 upvotes
Deal46ix wrote: I got iPhone XR 0$ upfront, $9 tab/monthly keep current $40 8GB plan
for 2 other accounts, iPhone XR $0 upfront, $9 tab/monthly $45 6GB + 1000 LD

Did I do good? What was the best deal posted here for XR??
Thats an awesome deal. I was only offer $125 off my current tab
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2008
1132 posts
308 upvotes
GTA
Deal46ix wrote: I got iPhone XR 0$ upfront, $9 tab/monthly keep current $40 8GB plan
for 2 other accounts, iPhone XR $0 upfront, $9 tab/monthly $45 6GB + 1000 LD

Did I do good? What was the best deal posted here for XR??
Wow, i would of gotten that for a gift... missed out :(
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 30, 2005
777 posts
172 upvotes
Belleville, ON
this sucks, went into walmart to do the upgrade and was told the offer had expired. Got a callback booked and hopefully they can help me out. Anyone else had this issue?
Sr. Member
Dec 1, 2016
802 posts
714 upvotes
ZxExN wrote: this sucks, went into walmart to do the upgrade and was told the offer had expired. Got a callback booked and hopefully they can help me out. Anyone else had this issue?
What issue? The deals were from Friday-Monday...Try a callback but you probably have to wait until Christmas to get another chance
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 30, 2005
777 posts
172 upvotes
Belleville, ON
The lady I had talked to Monday said I could do it in store the next day since she couldn't process the offer for me (small tab but with monthly credit). Scheduled a callback with retention. Lets see what they say.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
2452 posts
2092 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Deal46ix wrote: I got iPhone XR 0$ upfront, $9 tab/monthly keep current $40 8GB plan
for 2 other accounts, iPhone XR $0 upfront, $9 tab/monthly $45 6GB + 1000 LD

Did I do good? What was the best deal posted here for XR??
I think I did better. I got $120 upfront on small tab, $10X24 months, But they give me $10 credit per month for 24 months to off set it.
So my net cost is only $120 upfront.
******************************************************
Bright side of RFD: 4 X Koodo $40/8GB plan
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
******************************************************
Member
Jul 4, 2019
207 posts
141 upvotes
cheapshopper wrote: I think I did better. I got $120 upfront on small tab, $10X24 months, But they give me $10 credit per month for 24 months to off set it.
So my net cost is only $120 upfront.
That's really great if you got that deal, but you maybe mistaking the tab charge as credit. Also what plan did you get it on?

Top