Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Koodo] Koodo iPhone XR 0$ Tab medium

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2020 1:33 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2017
1266 posts
520 upvotes
Troy_McClure wrote: What was the deal for the Xs? Same $0 down small tab?
I wish it was that ! It was 380$ (100 hup credit) on small tab. also got 10$ credit for next 24 months.
Newbie
Dec 27, 2012
64 posts
31 upvotes
Barrie
I’m not feeling as bad now since I missed the deal. They will have the deal again by Boxing Day when the stock comes in. Face With Tears Of Joy
Member
Jul 4, 2019
207 posts
141 upvotes
If you're still waiting for a tracking number (order shipment ) email hit the like button. Curious to know how many people are still waiting for their orders to even ship out .
Sr. Member
Sep 6, 2009
591 posts
219 upvotes
Mine has been with CP showing "out for delivery" since Monday. This is a Xpresspost. Koodo should ask for their money back.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 3, 2012
3162 posts
1502 upvotes
Mississauga
Still waiting for mine. I ordered Dec 2.
I love RFD! :)
Member
Nov 10, 2003
202 posts
48 upvotes
I should finally get my XR today, Canada Post is horrible as usual this time of year. Koodo didn't apply the credit to my bill, but I just chatted with them and they've given me a $15 monthly credit for 10 months.
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13209 posts
4890 upvotes
Toronto, ON
JonoG5 wrote: I should finally get my XR today, Canada Post is horrible as usual this time of year. Koodo didn't apply the credit to my bill, but I just chatted with them and they've given me a $15 monthly credit for 10 months.
I'm sure they were overwhelmed by the amount of Black Friday/Cyber Monday purchases. I spoke to a CP worker the other day and he said they are doing 7-day deliveries from now until after Christmas. I got a few packages delivered to me last Sunday.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 18, 2007
1890 posts
534 upvotes
Scarborough
yo2boy wrote: Still waiting for mine. I ordered Dec 2.
I got a shipping notice email today.

Shipped via UPS but tracking number is invalid according to UPS site.
Koodo
Tangerine
Simplii
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 3, 2012
3162 posts
1502 upvotes
Mississauga
supremekai wrote: I got a shipping notice email today.

Shipped via UPS but tracking number is invalid according to UPS site.
When did you order
I love RFD! :)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 18, 2007
1890 posts
534 upvotes
Scarborough
yo2boy wrote: When did you order
Dec 2 around 4:30pm over the phone
Koodo
Tangerine
Simplii
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 16, 2012
1219 posts
761 upvotes
Vancouver, BC Canada
Sold mine for $650 I'll take the profit can always renew the other line Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 14, 2008
1894 posts
534 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Anyone got their amazon prime code yet?
Member
May 25, 2009
301 posts
118 upvotes
bigjee wrote: Anyone got their amazon prime code yet?
hard to believe the wait time can be up to 35 days - and they moved that info out of their terms and conditions so you have to hunt it down in the community - both parts not right...ordered dec 1 not yet received.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 14, 2008
1894 posts
534 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
goodzyk wrote: hard to believe the wait time can be up to 35 days - and they moved that info out of their terms and conditions so you have to hunt it down in the community - both parts not right...ordered dec 1 not yet received.

So I finally got an email from amazon with a code. Entered it in but it doesn’t seem to work. Anyone else having the same issue?

Top