Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

Koodo LG V60 clearance, $30/month tab financing

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 1st, 2020 12:39 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2005
1105 posts
551 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Koodo] Koodo LG V60 clearance, $30/month tab financing

Koodo has put this on clearance at $30/ month tab financing.
Seems like a good deal for dual screen 5g phone that also come with free wireless buds.

https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/lg-v ... ual-screen

DISPLAY
6.8” OLED FHD+ Cinematic FullVision™ Displays 20.5:9 (2460x1080)

CHIPSET
Qualcomm Snapdragon™
865 Octa-core

MEMORY
Memory 8GB LPDDR5
• Internal Storage: 128 GB
• Expandable up to 2 TB with Micro SD Card

AUDIO
32-Bit Hi-Fi Quad Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC)

CHARGING
USB Type-C™ port; wireless charging
Qualcomm Quick Charge™ 4.0+

CAMERA
Triple Rear Cameras:
64 MP Standard
13 MP Wide-Angle
Z Camera
Front:
10 MP Front-facing Camera

CONNECTIVITY
Wi-Fi® Standards: Wi-Fi 6
Bluetooth® Wireless Technology Version 5.1

BATTERY
5,000 mAh3

BIOMETRICS
In-display Fingerprint Sensor
Last edited by Guest982374892374 on Sep 17th, 2020 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
84 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2006
1282 posts
1147 upvotes
I'd say this is a good deal.

In regards to LG's marred system update history, I've surprisingly been receiving updates for my G8 to this day. I don't know if theyre getting their shit together or not but I'd say this is a safe deal. Upvoted

OP, just paste the specs in the main body
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2004
1782 posts
740 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I am on the old BYOD 10% deal, if they let me keep the 10% I would serious consider it. Too bad it don't have tele.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2006
1282 posts
1147 upvotes
Focus wrote: I am on the old BYOD 10% deal, if they let me keep the 10% I would serious consider it. Too bad it don't have tele.
I'd rather have time of flight than tele. But that's my personal take.
Sep 29, 2010
727 posts
1085 upvotes
"clearance"

Still $720. AND I'd have to switch to a plan where I pay more to get less.

More like 35% off. I'll wait a few months. These still won't move at that price.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2002
1479 posts
1392 upvotes
Juan (um.. can't remember last name, but he's on youtube) and he's done a comparison vs the V50 and just cropping from the main gives better image than the telephoto.

Here, looked it up

Nov 13, 2016
457 posts
652 upvotes
Ontario
It is LG, give it some time and their phones will be properly priced not like the inflated price they have when the phone is new.
Also know that if you get a second OS update then you are lucky.
Still being robbed by Canada's Telecos.
Looking forward to dotmobile.
Nov 15, 2016
75 posts
65 upvotes
Edmonton
I just wish there were more dual screen options available. I was really interested in the LG Velvet since it was a mid-range option that had the dual screen accessory, but that doesn't seem to be included in Canada.

This is likely one of the better deals we will see on dual screen phones for a while. I'd pick one up if I didn't get my S10E last year :(
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9734 upvotes
BC
IceCreamGee wrote: I'd say this is a good deal.

In regards to LG's marred system update history, I've surprisingly been receiving updates for my G8 to this day. I don't know if theyre getting their shit together or not but I'd say this is a safe deal. Upvoted

OP, just paste the specs in the main body
The G8 is ~1.5yrs old.. that's pretty sad that it's a surprise that their flagship is receiving updates despite being <2 yrs old.

Used to have a LG G2 and I loved that phone
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2006
1282 posts
1147 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: The G8 is ~1.5yrs old.. that's pretty sad that it's a surprise that their flagship is receiving updates despite being <2 yrs old.

Used to have a LG G2 and I loved that phone
Yes but you're talking about LG. You basically shouldn't have any expectations lol Ive had quite the experience with lg tbh. LG Optimus G> G2 > G3 > V20> G8
Mar 21, 2010
589 posts
270 upvotes
Was waiting for this to go on clearance, but decided to get the Velvet instead. Surprised the "clearance" price is still $720 (got my Velvet for 170 bucks all in and even buying the dual screen case separately it'll be about half the cost of the V60)...
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
3454 posts
3971 upvotes
Surrey
After the terrible experience I had with the G4, I’m never putting money down on an LG phone again. Then again, I likely won’t be going to back to Android since I’ve moved to an iPhone, but if I were it definitely wouldn’t be LG.
Last edited by henrik112 on Sep 17th, 2020 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2016
1572 posts
1128 upvotes
GTA
LG phones are not bad, I owned G3 and G6. The G3 last only 20 months then start blue screen, G6 still alive 4 years now still going got a lot of punishment with my sons wet dry threw name it smashes charge in and out luckily still alive only damage is thw sim card tray.
F&F
Freedom $32/53gb
Fido $40/75gb + 30gb bonus = 105gb
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
11549 posts
5377 upvotes
Moving target
Koodo does not have 5G yet as an FYI even though Telus has them lit up in the major cities.
Autocorrect sucks
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2019
1154 posts
2385 upvotes
Edmonton
Still on my LG V20. V60 will most likely be my next upgrade but need an all in price as I'm on a BYOP plan with Bell.
Dec 30, 2011
19 posts
15 upvotes
WINDSOR
LG phones have been fantastic devices and a good value ever since the G6/V20. They no longer suffer from the loads of problems their earlier phones faced. I've had my V30 for almost 3 years now and still have basically no complaints. But yes as another commenter said, never buy a full price LG phone, they drop in price a lot quicker than other manufacturer's phones. I'm planning on picking one up when the regular price drops with Bell or Koodo, although it's taking longer than I expected.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2005
1105 posts
551 upvotes
Toronto, ON
greatwiseone2 wrote: Was waiting for this to go on clearance, but decided to get the Velvet instead. Surprised the "clearance" price is still $720 (got my Velvet for 170 bucks all in and even buying the dual screen case separately it'll be about half the cost of the V60)...
How are you liking your Velvet? Any issues so far?
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2005
1105 posts
551 upvotes
Toronto, ON
GangStarr wrote: Koodo does not have 5G yet as an FYI even though Telus has them lit up in the major cities.
I'm hoping they will eventually turn 5G on.

LG has been pushing software updates more regularly in recent times. I'm also aware of the G4 debacle however it was 6 years ago and no major hardware issues with recent releases noted.
The two reasons to get a V60 would be battery life and quad DAC audio with headphones jack. And if you're a fan of dual screen then that would be the third reason. For a select few people these reasons matter.

If not then you're probably better served by an iPhone or another Android.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)