Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

Koodo Pixel 3, Pixel 3a and Pixel 4 deals

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 23rd, 2020 12:12 am
Banned
Dec 28, 2019
1021 posts
649 upvotes

[Koodo] Koodo Pixel 3, Pixel 3a and Pixel 4 deals

Google Pixel 3A

Tab Small
You'll pay $0 for your phone and put the rest ( $240.00 ) on your Tab

Pay a $10 monthly Tab charge for 24 months, and then you'll only pay your monthly plan charge

Plans start from $35/month

Includes $385 in phone credit
https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/google-pixel-3a

Google Pixel 3a XL

Tab Medium
You'll pay $0 for your phone and put the rest ( $340.00 ) on your Tab

Pay a $15 monthly Tab charge for 22 months plus $10 to make your Tab balance zero, and then you'll only pay your monthly plan charge

Plans start from $45/month

Includes $410 in phone credit
https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/google-pixel-3a-xl

Google Pixel 3 XL

Tab Large
You'll pay $0 for your phone and put the rest ( $460.00 ) on your Tab

Pay a $20 monthly Tab charge for 23 months, and then you'll only pay your monthly plan charge

Includes $830 in phone credit
https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/google-pixel-3-xl

Google Pixel 4

Tab Large
You'll pay $0 for your phone and put the rest ( $480.00 ) on your Tab

Pay a $20 monthly Tab charge for 24 months, and then you'll only pay your monthly plan charge

Includes $555 in phone credit
https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/google-pixel-4

Google Pixel 4 XL

Tab Extra Large
You'll pay $0 for your phone and put the rest ( $720.00 ) on your Tab

Pay a $30 monthly Tab charge for 24 months, and then you'll only pay your monthly plan charge

Includes $465 in phone credit
https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/google-pixel-4-xl

FREE shipping. Order will ship within 2 weeks.
113 replies
Jan 18, 2016
742 posts
831 upvotes
Waterloo
Its frustrating to see Google has Pixel 4 for discounted rate of $499 at US site for quite some time now but still at regular price of $999 at CA site Pouting Face
Pixels are not thousand $$ phone !! $480 on Koodo seems like a better and more justified price though the $45 plan may not be that attractive considering it's a 2 years "contract" with ECF (Phone Credit charge back in Koodo)
Last edited by souvik126 on Apr 24th, 2020 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Oct 31, 2013
705 posts
303 upvotes
Toronto
souvik126 wrote: Its frustrating to see Google has Pixel 4 for discounted rate of $499 at US site for quite a time now but still at regular price of $999 at CA site Pouting Face
Pixels are not thousand $$ phone !! $480 on Koodo seems like a better and more justified price though the $45 plan may not be that attractive considering it's a 2 years "contract" with ECF.
What's ECF?
-Throw me a stone and I will build castle-
Apr 19, 2017
95 posts
199 upvotes
I suggest against getting the pixel 4,my battery life is brutal :(
Deal Guru
Feb 14, 2006
10083 posts
1417 upvotes
Byah84 wrote: I suggest against getting the pixel 4,my battery life is brutal :(
So strange honestly my battery life has been one of the best experiences I've had. It even beats out the Pixel 4 xl when I had it.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2858 posts
3893 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Weird that Koodo still has new Pixel 3 available, I would have thought they only had CPO Pixel 3 and 3xl left by now.

I'm gonna hold out til the 4/4XL are available for $0 on small or medium tab.
Jul 19, 2018
221 posts
311 upvotes
Is there any way for a new customer to get a phone right now with Koodo? My girlfriend signed up with Koodo a little over a month ago just for a plan as she had finished her contract with Rogers and was going to wait for a decent deal at Koodo. She tried ordering the Pixel 4 online and it won't let her as her account has been active less than 90 days, we've called in multiple times and they outright refuse to sell a phone to her online or over the phone and insist she wait until the pandemic ends and stores re-open. I've even asked if they can move her line to my account which is 3+ years old and again, they want 90 days before they'll do it over the phone.

Are they just not accepting new customers during the pandemic? It seems crazy they don't have some system in place for this given the circumstances.
Sep 1, 2014
684 posts
1016 upvotes
Ontario
Best phones I've had.

Especially excellent if you have a family, specifically a young family and you take a lot of random pictures/videos of them. Camera is best around..Full size storage till 2022 (likely indefinitely by then) is a massive bonus too.. Love my pixel 3.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2012
1752 posts
1106 upvotes
Markham
ohwowhi wrote: Is there any way for a new customer to get a phone right now with Koodo? My girlfriend signed up with Koodo a little over a month ago just for a plan as she had finished her contract with Rogers and was going to wait for a decent deal at Koodo. She tried ordering the Pixel 4 online and it won't let her as her account has been active less than 90 days, we've called in multiple times and they outright refuse to sell a phone to her online or over the phone and insist she wait until the pandemic ends and stores re-open. I've even asked if they can move her line to my account which is 3+ years old and again, they want 90 days before they'll do it over the phone.

Are they just not accepting new customers during the pandemic? It seems crazy they don't have some system in place for this given the circumstances.
That is really annoying.
When signing up, I didn’t want a phone because there was no deal. I thought I can just get a phone anytime I want.

Anyways, they were able to sell me a phone that are not on sale, not those discounted phone when I called them. I am puzzled as to why they can sell me certain phones and not the ones I want.
Jul 19, 2018
221 posts
311 upvotes
Uranium101 wrote: That is really annoying.
When signing up, I didn’t want a phone because there was no deal. I thought I can just get a phone anytime I want.

Anyways, they were able to sell me a phone that are not on sale, not those discounted phone when I called them. I am puzzled as to why they can sell me certain phones and not the ones I want.
Yeah same experience here. After about 3 phone calls a supervisor finally told us there was a small number of phones that we could pick from. Unfortunately none of them were close to what we were looking at. I think it was a couple cheap LG's, a few iPhone's and a Samsung S10E.

It's a bummer because I got her to signup as I'd had really great experiences with Koodo over the years and we knew she wanted a Pixel 4 so we figured there'd be no harm just signing up now and upgrading when a deal came along. I kind of understand their 90 day policy to prevent fraud, it just gets super confusing that they don't have a system in place during Covid (Maybe a scan of your ID?) and on top of that they have a select list of phones you can upgrade to before 90 days with some being very valuable like the iPhone 11, so in terms of risk mitigation from fraud it makes zero sense.

Overall just a bizarre and annoying system
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16150 posts
5669 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Stive85 wrote: Best phones I've had.

Especially excellent if you have a family, specifically a young family and you take a lot of random pictures/videos of them. Camera is best around..Full size storage till 2022 (likely indefinitely by then) is a massive bonus too.. Love my pixel 3.
So what happens after 2022? Your stored photos get reduced resolutions, or they start charging a monthly fee?
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16150 posts
5669 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Hmm, I could've sworn I saw the 3a earlier at $0 with $168 on Tab...
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2015
1076 posts
1290 upvotes
NB
Koodo’s customer service really went downhill in the past year. I will be moving our family lines shortly
"Stuff should not be multiplied without necessity"
Deal Fanatic
Feb 1, 2008
5018 posts
1779 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
carbide wrote: Koodo’s customer service really went downhill in the past year. I will be moving our family lines shortly
I needed a new phone to replace a dead Huawei p20. Got the pixel 3 small tab and they ate outstanding $115 tab Couple months ago. I couldn't get any extra GB though. Still on 6GB/$40.

I would move for better rates regardless, just haven't found them.
May 30, 2017
795 posts
540 upvotes
Too bad you can't cancel and pay a small amount for the phone like last year. That was a steal
Jul 27, 2013
72 posts
60 upvotes
Rogido wrote: Hmm, I could've sworn I saw the 3a earlier at $0 with $168 on Tab...
I thought I saw the same last night. I think maybe it was a CPO 3a?