Expired Hot Deals

Koodo

Koodo - plan with more data - existing customers in your account YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 23rd, 2021 2:08 pm
Aug 28, 2005
375 posts
95 upvotes
YMMV, if anyone didn't seem to find these offers over the past week or so, check again it might be there again now. It was for me.

I had the exclusive plans available to me a few weeks ago (the ones starting at $45 for 8 GB and up) but was away from home at the time so didn't want to do the hardware upgrade yet. When I got home the offers were gone (and had been from my account for the past week or so). I checked again today and the offers are back again for me. I decided to take advantage of it this time.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2015
2058 posts
1481 upvotes
Southern Ontario
I got a targeted Text from Koodo for 20GB for $60 if I get a new phone.

Unsure if I'm going to do it, my Tab is falling off soon, would rather just be good with what I have. I barely use the 10GB I have now and have a pretty new phone as it is. They just want to keep you locked in and on the hook for a $1000 phone that probably cost them $300 wholesale.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2011
2577 posts
923 upvotes
Whitehorse
That, and they want to take away any good add-ons you may have on your current plan.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2006
2481 posts
370 upvotes
Joliette
Called in today about the 20gb $60 plan. The rep gave me an exception to change to the plan with no upgrade. Managed to keep my free 1000 international mins and 1gb bonus data for 24 months addon. Did have to pay the $10 plan change fee though.
Oct 17, 2009
29 posts
6 upvotes
Ajax
Just got off the phone with Koodo retention. I was asking to change all 4 lines to the 13gb / $55.00 promotion plan without doing any upgrades. After some back and forth they agreed to it.

However, when I refreshed the Koodo web page I noticed I had an Exclusive offer for 16gb / $55.00. I asked about this plan and after putting me on hold he returned and said yes you are entitled to this Exclusive offer.

Not bad I went from 3 lines 9gb / $50.00 and 1 line 11gb / $55.00 to all 4 lines now 16gb / $55.00. Had to pay the $10.00 change fee per line buy I am happy.

I am an Ontario customer.....