Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

[Koodo] Samsung Galaxy S9 $0 on Medium tab ($15 per month for 24 months)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 12th, 2019 10:37 am
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
2008 posts
2044 upvotes
VANCOUVER
pjw918 wrote: Have you checked Koodo's rate card recently?
$55 is the smallest medium tab plan, currently.
In fact, it's the cheapest Koodo plan with included data.
https://www.koodomobile.com/rate-plans

Unless you're wanting to compare the other guy's publicly available plans with Koodo targeted/past/promo offers.
Very valid and civil post.

To be honest, no I have not as I personally have not needed to. But to be fair, the vast majority of us on $35 to $50 *good* plans didn't get them immediately.

Like the Virgin migration deal, it sometimes takes a month or two to get the good plans. But first comes a bit of pain.

Personally, I don't think this is the best time get a plan. I'd just wait until there's another rate battle and hop on then.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2016
1546 posts
1600 upvotes
pjw918 wrote: Have you checked Koodo's rate card recently?
$55 is the smallest medium tab plan, currently.
In fact, it's the cheapest Koodo plan with included data.
https://www.koodomobile.com/rate-plans

Unless you're wanting to compare the other guy's publicly available plans with Koodo targeted/past/promo offers.
You are wrong. Tab Medium starts at $45/Month. I am of course not talking Migration plans/other retention plans, just plans everyone could get.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
2008 posts
2044 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Bubblegum86 wrote: You are wrong. Tab Medium starts at $45/Month. I am of course not talking Migration plans/other retention plans, just plans everyone could get.
Oddly, right now is a good time to be a Koodo customer. They just offered $45 6GB plans and $50 8GB plans.
Dec 16, 2017
5 posts
9 upvotes
Hi guys....what would you think of the Samsung S9 deal and 10 gigs of data for $55 +15 tab?..let me know what you think please
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2012
1834 posts
4035 upvotes
Bubblegum86 wrote: You are wrong. Tab Medium starts at $45/Month. I am of course not talking Migration plans/other retention plans, just plans everyone could get.
Actually, I was right.
At the time of posting (Nov 11) $55 4GB was the cheapest with included data.
Koodo has since updated their plans to include the $45 2GB.
Things change you know. Maybe they watch RFD?
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2003
1321 posts
731 upvotes
Edmonton
pjw918 wrote: Actually, I was right.
At the time of posting (Nov 11) $55 4GB was the cheapest with included data.
Koodo has since updated their plans to include the $45 2GB.
Things change you know. Maybe they watch RFD?
Can retailers (Walmart, Superstore) offer better plans than what is listed on the Koodo website? Looking for around $40 to 2 Gigs. Something comparable to Zoomer.
Sep 7, 2010
31 posts
12 upvotes
Okotoks
Same deal as last year. It should be a S10 or S10e on the med tab by now. Plus S9 will prob get left behind in terms of updates once the S11 is released.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2120 posts
1345 upvotes
Laval
JSBRANT wrote: Hi guys....what would you think of the Samsung S9 deal and 10 gigs of data for $55 +15 tab?..let me know what you think please
Currently on Med tab S9, 8gb for 49$ (koodo)...that's from last year

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)