Expired Hot Deals

[Koodo] LG V30 - $100 on Tab Medium ($360 on tab). Hot?

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 27th, 2018 2:48 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2005
1121 posts
164 upvotes
sprung wrote: Just a heads up regarding unlocking. My warranty replacement LG G5 from Rogers was not unlocked out of the box. Instead it included a slip of paper with the unlock code. Fortunately I keep loads of spare SIM cards. Just popped in one from an alternate provider so that phone would prompt for the unlock code. After inputted code the LG G5 was unlocked. YMMV
All these should come u locked already without any need for you to put any third party sim card.
These are brand new units not refurbished. In fact my refurbished Essential from Koodo was already unlocked as well
Jul 16, 2013
521 posts
171 upvotes
busstop138 wrote: Sure it's cheaper than a used one..
Hmmm I don’t know if I should pull the trigger ....
Feb 16, 2011
35 posts
54 upvotes
Scarborough, Ontario
sprung wrote: Just a heads up regarding unlocking. My warranty replacement LG G5 from Rogers was not unlocked out of the box. Instead it included a slip of paper with the unlock code. Fortunately I keep loads of spare SIM cards. Just popped in one from an alternate provider so that phone would prompt for the unlock code. After inputted code the LG G5 was unlocked. YMMV
Can confirm the v30 is unlocked. I bought a V30 from Koodo outright back at launch. I used it with Freedom until last month when I switched to public and Koodo recently. No problems using different sims from different carriers.
Feb 8, 2011
223 posts
146 upvotes
Love the v30, one of the best phones I've used so far.