Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo Mobile

Koodo 10 GB $60 plan (also 3GB$15 offer, updated 2018/07/18)

Jul 8, 2014
279 posts
158 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
It seems like the $60 10gb plan, back from December are now eligible for small and medium tabs. Even though it says not eligible for tabs.
Aug 20, 2005
278 posts
38 upvotes
BlazingMan wrote: It seems like the $60 10gb plan, back from December are now eligible for small and medium tabs. Even though it says not eligible for tabs.
How do you know this ?
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2004
3930 posts
690 upvotes
Toronto
Got a text for the $60/10GB plan when I upgrade my phone with Tab Small or Tab Medium.

Anyone know whether this applies to a new line to my account?
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
2020 posts
1035 upvotes
Scarborough
thephenom wrote: Got a text for the $60/10GB plan when I upgrade my phone with Tab Small or Tab Medium.

Anyone know whether this applies to a new line to my account?
i got the same text today as well. on a out of province plan currently.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
9101 posts
4567 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
embguy wrote: Good move...
I moved a Zoomer line to Public Mobile last week and hoping to get a Koodo $40 6GB migration offer in couple months.
Now, I will stay at PM a bit longer before deciding where to stay.
$45 5.5GB plan
Less: $2 autopay
Less: $1 referral credit
Less: $4.20 (buying PM topup voucher at CT using 10% off CT GC)
Net payment = $37.8/m for a 5.5GB data plan.
I was pay Zoomer $36/m for only 2GB data.
If I move to Koodo $40 6GB plan, I will be paying $40 for 6GB

With this comparison, I will not move back to Zoomer unless they upgrade their plans. PM and Koodo are neck to neck.
Please note that PM support is online only, no call center to call and is a DIYer budget plan. With the help of RFDers for support, you are in good hands if you decided to try PM.
Unless Zoomer starts throttling data like PM does, I highly doubt they will match.
Jan 30, 2008
474 posts
386 upvotes
I'm about to port out of my 10gig 60$ plan to switch to the freedom 15gig with the f&F 35% off ... bad idea?
Dec 26, 2017
333 posts
196 upvotes
Pickering
imajin wrote: I'm about to port out of my 10gig 60$ plan to switch to the freedom 15gig with the f&F 35% off ... bad idea?
Why you want to do it, if you are in good zone of freedom and don"t leave then it is a good move
Koodo 13 GB = $40
Fido 75u = $32.5
Sep 28, 2010
1 posts
Same please, would appreciate the template email you sent.
Nov 9, 2013
660 posts
262 upvotes
I was with Koodo for 4+ years before switching to Rogers about 6 months ago. Before I give emailing a try I’d just like to confirm what plan options I could possibly ask for, aside from $60/10gb.

Is there a $40-$45 plan that I could be likely to be offered? Thanks in advance to anyone with advice!
Feb 7, 2006
205 posts
58 upvotes
GTA
atheoncrutch wrote: I was with Koodo for 4+ years before switching to Rogers about 6 months ago. Before I give emailing a try I’d just like to confirm what plan options I could possibly ask for, aside from $60/10gb.

Is there a $40-$45 plan that I could be likely to be offered? Thanks in advance to anyone with advice!
Their non in-market plans start from $45 / 2GB & unl mins.
Happy Koodo & Lucky mobile user
Dec 23, 2011
228 posts
120 upvotes
Barrie, On
I am in a weird dilemma. I currently have koodo home phone via their hub and no cell with them. I have received the $60/10 gig promotion to upgrade. They will not allow me to open new line on the account and take advantage of the promotion. What they suggested is I upgrade my home line and order a cell on medium tab to get the promotion which will essentially cancel out my home service. That being said, new cell will have my home phone # assigned to it and I will need to buy the home phone service again and port over my number back to my home phone and get new # assigned to cell. Seems like an awful lot of hoops to jump through!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)