• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2021 4:16 am
[OP]
Jan 6, 2014
8 posts
20 upvotes
Grande Prairie

[Koodo] Motorola g fast + JBL Tune 125 TWS - $1.00 Basic, Mid, Tab Plus

$24 for over 2 years for Motorola g fast phone and JBL Tune 125 TWS.

Not a stellar phone, but for $24 bucks
koodo.png
Last edited by gavinpon on Dec 18th, 2020 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
47 replies
Jul 22, 2020
29 posts
21 upvotes
I am currently a Koodo customer, was brought over during the PM migration. Currently my plan is $55 for 20GB data and Canada wide calling. ($40 for 6GB + $15 for 10GB + $0 for 4GB)....My question is, is there any catch to ordering this phone, like will it make any of my plan null and void? Also what if I want an iPhone in a few months can I have multiple phones on tab?
Apr 16, 2011
911 posts
502 upvotes
nanoquad wrote: I am currently a Koodo customer, was brought over during the PM migration. Currently my plan is $55 for 20GB data and Canada wide calling. ($40 for 6GB + $15 for 10GB + $0 for 4GB)....My question is, is there any catch to ordering this phone, like will it make any of my plan null and void? Also what if I want an iPhone in a few months can I have multiple phones on tab?
This is what I want to know. I got $60/12GB + $0/5GB + free long distance. I want to make sure if I grab this I don't lose anything I have.
Oct 18, 2020
119 posts
126 upvotes
I've been waiting for this to go back on sale at Costco for $150.

This is tempting but I'm with Koodo now without a contract... I'm not sure if I want to commit for 2 years for this phone.

Decisions, decisions.
Aug 24, 2017
35 posts
96 upvotes
No , you can't. but if you need full pay tab first. and then you will get another tab
Aug 24, 2017
35 posts
96 upvotes
nanoquad wrote: I am currently a Koodo customer, was brought over during the PM migration. Currently my plan is $55 for 20GB data and Canada wide calling. ($40 for 6GB + $15 for 10GB + $0 for 4GB)....My question is, is there any catch to ordering this phone, like will it make any of my plan null and void? Also what if I want an iPhone in a few months can I have multiple phones on tab?
No , you can't. but if you need full pay tab first. and then you will get another tab
Apr 16, 2011
911 posts
502 upvotes
Looks like I can keep my current plan and add the $1 per month

EDIT: Placed the order, added $1 to my phone plan each month for 24 months. I kept my current plan plus all my free upgrades. Thanks OP
Last edited by jronald on Dec 18th, 2020 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 24, 2017
35 posts
96 upvotes
tab is not mean about 2 years contract. If you pay full of your amount of tab you will free. you should check your paper what is your option to your tab.
[OP]
Jan 6, 2014
8 posts
20 upvotes
Grande Prairie
My coworker and I had the same question. He decided to "risk it, to get the biscuit."
He still has his previous plan $45 unlimited txt, local min, 4 gigs + 5 gig addon.

I am not as willing to risk it to get the biscuit because my plan is different... any others willing to try and let us know how it pans out?
Oct 18, 2020
119 posts
126 upvotes
junyoungma wrote: tab is not mean about 2 years contract. If you pay full of your amount of tab you will free. you should check your paper what is your option to your tab.
But then wouldn't I be paying $275 for what regularly goes on sale at Costco for $150?
Jan 14, 2008
470 posts
262 upvotes
Toronto
gavinpon wrote: $24 for over 2 years for Motorola g fast phone and JBL Tune 125 TWS.

Not a stellar phone, but for $24 bucks

koodo.pngkoodo 1.png
OP
Your cellphone number is visible in the pictures
Block em out :-)
[OP]
Jan 6, 2014
8 posts
20 upvotes
Grande Prairie
gc99 wrote: OP
Your cellphone number is visible in the pictures
Block em out :-)
Thanks man, deleted picture.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
3248 posts
5468 upvotes
junyoungma wrote: tab is not mean about 2 years contract. If you pay full of your amount of tab you will free. you should check your paper what is your option to your tab.
FlazhDealz wrote: But then wouldn't I be paying $275 for what regularly goes on sale at Costco for $150?

If you stay with Koodo for 2 years, you lay $1 x 24

If you want to upgrade early or cancel, you pay out whatever is LEFT on the FULL cost of the device.

You’re welcome to pay off the tab right away but you’ll still have a device credit owing if you upgrade or cancel
Public Mobile customer
Apr 16, 2011
911 posts
502 upvotes
Placed the order, added $1 to my phone plan each month for 24 months. I kept my current plan plus all my free upgrades. Thanks OP
Aug 24, 2017
35 posts
96 upvotes
NavieM wrote: If you stay with Koodo for 2 years, you lay $1 x 24

If you want to upgrade early or cancel, you pay out whatever is LEFT on the FULL cost of the device.

You’re welcome to pay off the tab right away but you’ll still have a device credit owing if you upgrade or cancel
Yes, This law changed from 2019 aug. your right, I have to keep 2 years contract. I forgot this one, Thanks
Oct 18, 2020
119 posts
126 upvotes
NavieM wrote: If you stay with Koodo for 2 years, you lay $1 x 24

Thanks for the clarification. So then you can't have multiple tabs running (i.e. keep paying $1 a month for the G Fast and then later add $20 a month for iPhone 17 or whatever).

You'd have to pay off the overpriced tab of the G Fast first.

Got it. Thanks.
Nov 1, 2013
84 posts
69 upvotes
London ON
jronald wrote: Placed the order, added $1 to my phone plan each month for 24 months. I kept my current plan plus all my free upgrades. Thanks OP
Just to confirm - What free upgrade do you have? Did you get the $0 4 or 5 GB add on recently? If so, did the system take it away when you place the order? Thanks!
Last edited by szzhangyp on Dec 18th, 2020 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2003
1910 posts
641 upvotes
not working on my PM migrate $40/6gb plan. says Plan is not valid on the very very last page
Jul 22, 2020
29 posts
21 upvotes
manho wrote: not working on my PM migrate $40/6gb plan. says Plan is not valid on the very very last page
It was doing this to my mom too, she is also a PM migrate (brought her with me), she talked to a rep on the phone and they gave her the deal. You may have to use that chat bot on the site then through that request a call back then ask a rep for the deal