Expired Hot Deals

[Koodo] Pixel 3 XL for $250 on Tab Medium

  • Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2019 1:56 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Newbie
Jan 2, 2019
13 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto

[Koodo] Pixel 3 XL for $250 on Tab Medium

100 on a tab large as well.
18 replies
Newbie
Jan 2, 2016
62 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Ive heard about ppl getting phones through Koodo tabs, then cancelling them immediately or soon after as an effective way to get the mobile phone at a cheaper cost.

In taking a guess here but is this how it works...?
Tab extra large
$30 a month for 24 months - 720
720 minus activation credits
Activation credits plus monthly bill (80 in the case)
Equals total cost of phone?
[OP]
Newbie
Jan 2, 2019
13 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
Tab large would be the best to do this. 100 plus your tab (480) would basically be the cost of the phone plus your plan and fees etc.
Newbie
Dec 9, 2004
93 posts
13 upvotes
BikramjeetSGarcha wrote: Ive heard about ppl getting phones through Koodo tabs, then cancelling them immediately or soon after as an effective way to get the mobile phone at a cheaper cost.

In taking a guess here but is this how it works...?
Tab extra large
$30 a month for 24 months - 720
720 minus activation credits
Activation credits plus monthly bill (80 in the case)
Equals total cost of phone?
Has anyone done this more than once under the same name? If so how long apart?
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4315 posts
719 upvotes
Edmonton
Koodo billing system is a mess. If your doing stuff like this make sure you document as they really do not care right from wrong. Koodo will bill you what ever they see fit.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
2978 posts
3629 upvotes
Max_Dealing wrote: Koodo billing system is a mess. If your doing stuff like this make sure you document as they really do not care right from wrong. Koodo will bill you what ever they see fit.
My cousin paid off 2 tabs in 2017 and assumed the money just came off on her credit cards since she had autopay set up.
They didn't charge the tabs till a year and a half later while she was on maternity leave making little to nothing every month

They tried to charge me $504 for a tab that I paid off back in 2017 as well and I argued that I paid it. They finally looked through the bills and saw that it was applied to the next bill after I chose to pay it off on the site

such a garbage system
Last edited by NavieM on May 26th, 2019 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Koodo, Fido, Telus, Public Mobile, Virgin customer.
Sr. Member
Oct 14, 2017
757 posts
816 upvotes
OP, can you put some description in your post as to how it works? For people like myself who don't know how it works.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 17, 2004
4712 posts
771 upvotes
Wow. Great deal.

Basically is $610+tax for me since I'm on a medium tab.

I'm not in the market for a new phone, but this would be a great option.
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less... i'm free."

11 Never Summer Heritage, 08 Rome Targa
08 Nitro Eero Ettala 155, 07 Rome 390
07 Capita Outdoor Living 154
Cervelo Soloist Carbon Ultegra
Jr. Member
Jul 30, 2010
176 posts
119 upvotes
Terrebonne
Come on, fix your title.

$610 on medium tab.
Member
Nov 2, 2018
323 posts
304 upvotes
If I didn't have a tab balance of $300 already I probably would've jumped on this pretty quick. But I've a good feeling we're gonna see something even better in maybe 1-3 months. Until then I'll stick to my pixel 2xl
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
2053 posts
1339 upvotes
Montreal, QC
stormwolf18 wrote: Come on, fix your title.

$610 on medium tab.
Also $580 on Tab Large.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 17, 2004
4712 posts
771 upvotes
techackz wrote: If I didn't have a tab balance of $300 already I probably would've jumped on this pretty quick. But I've a good feeling we're gonna see something even better in maybe 1-3 months. Until then I'll stick to my pixel 2xl
Yeah, I'm using few p2xl, too.

I realized that my $45 plan doesn't qualify for a medium tab anymore. It's now considered a small tab plan. But for this deal, it's still $610 total even on small tab.
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less... i'm free."

11 Never Summer Heritage, 08 Rome Targa
08 Nitro Eero Ettala 155, 07 Rome 390
07 Capita Outdoor Living 154
Cervelo Soloist Carbon Ultegra
Member
Nov 2, 2018
323 posts
304 upvotes
bluetroll wrote: Yeah, I'm using few p2xl, too.

I realized that my $45 plan doesn't qualify for a medium tab anymore. It's now considered a small tab plan. But for this deal, it's still $610 total even on small tab.
Strange since I'm also on the $45 8GB plan but it doesn't ask me to switch my plan. I think it could have to do with the fact that I'm on the SK plan.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2008
1295 posts
602 upvotes
Vancouver
JackP2118 wrote: 100 on a tab large as well.
Put the cost of the tab on original post

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)