• Last Updated:
  • Jul 15th, 2020 9:35 am
Tags:
Jun 2, 2010
694 posts
383 upvotes
Toronto
lamboman wrote: Chatr uses 3G
No, that’s old info. On April 4, Chatr started switching from 3G to LTE. It’s throttled LTE to compete with Lucky Mobile and Public Mobile.

Chatr LTE Enablement
TELUS: Unlimited 25 $37.50/25GB x 2 (50 GB pooled data)
AT&T Prepaid Unlimited MAX: Unlimited talk & text in and between the U.S., Canada, & Mexico, ?? GB data
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
4269 posts
2588 upvotes
Toronto, ON
TheNightOwl wrote: No, that’s old info. On April 4, Chatr started switching from 3G to LTE. It’s throttled LTE to compete with Lucky Mobile and Public Mobile.

Chatr LTE Enablement
I was referring to Data being capped at 3G. But thanks for the info.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
4269 posts
2588 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ji2o0k wrote: Virgin mobile was offering former members $45/8gb data with unlimited Cdn calls & txts. This was decent, expired on June 30 tho,

Now VM is offering $45/6gb to former members.....lol downgrade...

Most recent decent deals that caught my eyes.
Yep I jumped on this plan from VM. $45 8GB is not bad compared to $50 15GB from win back with Fido, as I hardly use my data and rather save $5 a month lol

EDIT: I should also mention, they are upfront with costs. The first bill was just 45plus tax and nothing else. Unlike Fido messing up on people's bills. Cheers.
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!