Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

Pre Owned iPhone XS Max Starting @ $17/mo. (Great cond.)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2021 11:48 am
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2009
5427 posts
5283 upvotes
GTA
cthakker wrote: ordered one with 40$/6GB plan with the 5GB and 1000 LD mins addon.

my worry was to lose the 5GB addon so called in but the CSR could not confirm that it would remain after the HUP so escalated to support team and they assured it will remain and to make sure did the order while they were on call.

I got the phone today and it turned out to be 88% battery health. No scratches and looks brand new from outside.

It took couple of retries to activate on wi-fi. it came with 14.3 I believe.
I'm down to 88% as well, but my phone is over 3 years old. Never discharged below 20%, optimized overnight charing. 88% on newish phone sounds like some real life abuse, numerous drain to dead and recharge cycles for sure.
Oct 15, 2006
544 posts
128 upvotes
North Vancouver
Got an iPhone XS Max. Good deal- cheaper than I could get of marketplace or Craigslist and the phone looks brand new! Thanks op. You saved me a couple hundred dollars.
Dec 31, 2016
127 posts
168 upvotes
Xs max 64GB “Great” condition arrived today.

Not a single scratch on it. Usually phones get small scratches on the outside edges from having a case. Not on this phone.

Came with 90% battery health so what’s up with that? My 2 year old iPhone 8 still rocking 100% battery health — makes me think that these phones have several years of heavy use on the battery. The lack of visible wear makes me wonder what’s going on??
Jul 22, 2020
255 posts
355 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Same as others here, mine arrived today (ordered Tuesday evening and arrived Friday morning) it looks brand new, not a single mark or scratch anywhere...BUT battery is at 90% health and my 3+ year old iPhone X is at 94% with heavy daily usage. Very strange. Maybe these were sitting for a long time? I know that can effect the health of lion batteries.

For the record mine came with 14.3 which I am super stoked about being it is jail-breakable, which I just finished doing
Aug 28, 2019
71 posts
34 upvotes
Desna99 wrote: Xs max 64GB “Great” condition arrived today.

Not a single scratch on it. Usually phones get small scratches on the outside edges from having a case. Not on this phone.

Came with 90% battery health so what’s up with that? My 2 year old iPhone 8 still rocking 100% battery health — makes me think that these phones have several years of heavy use on the battery. The lack of visible wear makes me wonder what’s going on??
I talked to the apple store said my phone is from may 2019. My guess is maybe a demo unit but my battery had 700 cycles
Aug 28, 2019
71 posts
34 upvotes
datako wrote: What makes the xs, a 3 year old phone at this cost, a good price compared to an se 2nd gen? Phones become obsolete so fast... 3 years is now ancient is it not?
I have both phones and I vaaaaaastly prefer the XS max. The SE screen is small and isn't as nice.
Though with this mask shit the fingerprint unlock is still good to have

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)