Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

Pre owned LG G6 $168

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2019 12:01 am
393 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2016
1821 posts
1999 upvotes
certified pre owned means that it was returned by another customer. You won't get the original box. From past experience the phone was mint condition though so I wouldn't hesitate on any cpo devices.
Nov 22, 2006
359 posts
622 upvotes
Montreal /Edmonton /…
Haven't done this in so long, also heard koodo updated their policies recently. So what's the best way to get just the phone? Final cost?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2007
6372 posts
6734 upvotes
Center of Canada
There are couple other phone also at $7 a month as well. If I remember correctly there is a iPHone SE, Samsung A5.
So if you want other model, just login and check.
Bright side of RFD: Often find good deal
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
4018 posts
2518 upvotes
Halifax
havoc69 wrote: Haven't done this in so long, also heard koodo updated their policies recently. So what's the best way to get just the phone? Final cost?
Online, just get the phone, get a plan, pay off the tab, then cancel the plan, and pay for a day of service. There is no activation fee, and since gift cards are not involved, no obligation to stay for a set period of time. You might have to pay for a SIM card though.

Koodo just want to get rid of old stock, maximizing profit is secondary with this type of product.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
4018 posts
2518 upvotes
Halifax
cheapshopper wrote: There are couple other phone also at $7 a month as well. If I remember correctly there is a iPHone SE, Samsung A5.
So if you want other model, just login and check.
If the Apple ecosystem floats your boat, the iPhone SE deal is a head turner! Never seen a cheaper iPhone!

The A5 will always be excrement, but at a cheaper price.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2007
6372 posts
6734 upvotes
Center of Canada
havoc69 wrote: Haven't done this in so long, also heard koodo updated their policies recently. So what's the best way to get just the phone? Final cost?
What policy change?
Bright side of RFD: Often find good deal
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
Nov 11, 2010
415 posts
96 upvotes
GTA
Need a back-up phone and kinda torn between the G6 and the SE. Which is the better value (as in $ off retail) via Koodo?
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2007
2370 posts
1036 upvotes
London
Product page says $7/month tab, but when I add it to cart it changes to $10?

EDIT: Re-added and it reverted to $7
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27158 posts
37133 upvotes
The G6 has a weaker processor than the S8, it's almost as slow as the S7 processor.

Also, LG has proven to be a garbage phone maker from G4 to G6 gens. G7 is a little better, but I still don't trust their phones.

Stick with the $200 or less phones selling with the Snapdragon 835 processors comparable to the S8.

God bless.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1743 posts
1521 upvotes
St Catharines
redflagdealsguy wrote: The G6 has a weaker processor than the S8, it's almost as slow as the S7 processor.

Also, LG has proven to be a garbage phone maker from G4 to G6 gens. G7 is a little better, but I still don't trust their phones.

Stick with the $200 or less phones selling with the Snapdragon 835 processors comparable to the S8.

God bless.
Didn't LG also manufacture the Pixel 2 XL that everyone is clamoring over?
Jul 4, 2012
371 posts
161 upvotes
Qc
bridonca wrote: Online, just get the phone, get a plan, pay off the tab, then cancel the plan, and pay for a day of service. There is no activation fee, and since gift cards are not involved, no obligation to stay for a set period of time. You might have to pay for a SIM card though.

Koodo just want to get rid of old stock, maximizing profit is secondary with this type of product.
Can one do that scheme more than once, or will Koodo sort of ban you if you do this too often?
Jul 22, 2013
306 posts
158 upvotes
Wow mobile is giving 150 gift card for the G6 on small tab, brand new. Have to go in store though.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
will they still let u order this if u were on that s9 deal from last month? i already cancelled(ported out to prepaid)my account and paid off the 434$ for the s9 but i can still login to koodo portal self serve

or just better to create another account or order fresh(take a hard hit on credit check tho)
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
4018 posts
2518 upvotes
Halifax
g1zm05 wrote: Can one do that scheme more than once, or will Koodo sort of ban you if you do this too often?
Koodo needs a reason to ban you. You can churn phones to your heart's content! As long as you pay off the tab, you are good in Koodo's books.

I was already a Koodo customer on a tab, Koodo wanted me to pay off the old tab before I could take advantage of this deal, so I did.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
4018 posts
2518 upvotes
Halifax
mikka2017 wrote: will they still let u order this if u were on that s9 deal from last month? i already cancelled(ported out to prepaid)my account and paid off the 434$ for the s9 but i can still login to koodo portal self serve

or just better to create another account or order fresh(take a hard hit on credit check tho)
As long as everything in the past is paid off, you certainly can take advantage of this offer. Once you pay off the tab, you are off the hook when it comes to monthly commitments.
Mar 24, 2015
433 posts
305 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
If it's pre-owned, any chance of it being locked to Koodo/Telus?
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
4018 posts
2518 upvotes
Halifax
freakoutguy wrote: Need a back-up phone and kinda torn between the G6 and the SE. Which is the better value (as in $ off retail) via Koodo?
There is better hardware in the G6. The Apple ecosystem is not something you can easily dismiss though. Do you want a small phone, or a big one? As far as I am concerned, neither choice is a bad choice.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
4018 posts
2518 upvotes
Halifax
markust5775 wrote: If it's pre-owned, any chance of it being locked to Koodo/Telus?
Probably not. Not that that is a big issue. Just get an unlock code from Koodo.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
4018 posts
2518 upvotes
Halifax
aaappping wrote: Wow mobile is giving 150 gift card for the G6 on small tab, brand new. Have to go in store though.
It is a 240 tab though, $35 setup- fee, and they want you on a contract for 90 days so they get paid. If you want to burn them, you can cancel ahead of that, but I consider that bad karma

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)