Koodo Price Increase

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2016 4:19 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2016
1874 posts
1018 upvotes

Koodo Price Increase

Anyone else notice that Koodo has increased their base Small Tab plan from $25 to $28? Any work around on that at all? Looking to go buy a devjce from WOW Mobile today to use on the PM plan (I already activated plan and what not). Any suggestions would be great.
Koodo: $60/10GB
Zoomer: $45 4GB LTE Loyalty Plan
OP of the Zoomer Wireless $36 2GB LTE Promo
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2013
6494 posts
3282 upvotes
redflagdeals.com
rolomonster wrote: Anyone else notice that Koodo has increased their base Small Tab plan from $25 to $28? Any work around on that at all? Looking to go buy a devjce from WOW Mobile today to use on the PM plan (I already activated plan and what not). Any suggestions would be great.
Just pay the extra $3 and get on with your life if you're going to cancel right away anyways. The monthly plans are prorated so it'll only cost you a few cents more. If you are planning on keeping the plan for 90 days just pay the extra $9, it's not the end of the world. Add it to the cost of buying the phone in your calculations.
¯\_(-.-)_/¯ A wise RFD'er once said, "Buy now, think later."

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Behold!
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
38395 posts
12019 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
Can't you just buy the phone outright without signing up for a plan? If a plan is required, is pre-paid an option?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2013
6494 posts
3282 upvotes
redflagdeals.com
Gee wrote: Can't you just buy the phone outright without signing up for a plan? If a plan is required, is pre-paid an option?
I'm guessing it's one of those gift card with tab promos.
¯\_(-.-)_/¯ A wise RFD'er once said, "Buy now, think later."

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Behold!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)