Expired Hot Deals

Koodo

Locked: Public Mobile - Koodo deal $50/8GB

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 14th, 2019 2:23 am
[OP]
Newbie
Apr 15, 2016
54 posts
136 upvotes

[Koodo] Public Mobile - Koodo deal $50/8GB

Just got this text from Koodo! Have been with public mobile since October. Currently on $40/4.5GB plan, located in Ontario.
Images
  • 170BC360-82D4-4230-907D-DD8C9ECC6712.png
Last edited by emodavey on Mar 13th, 2019 8:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Share:
171 replies
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 24, 2003
17663 posts
4138 upvotes
Toronto
Which Public Mobile plan are you on?

What is the expiry date?
Member
User avatar
May 21, 2006
218 posts
343 upvotes
emodavey wrote: Just got this text from Koodo! Have been with public mobile since October.
You should add the price and gb amount in the title.
------->>>>>
Deal Guru
Oct 7, 2010
10217 posts
2000 upvotes
He most likely still on the 120 for 12GB LTE. Hence PM is trying to get him over on Koodo.
Member
User avatar
May 21, 2006
218 posts
343 upvotes
audit13 wrote: Which Public Mobile plan are you on?

What is the expiry date?
March 31

I am on the $40 4.5gb plan at Public Mobile right now. I switched from Koodo to Public Mobile when the last Public Mobile to Koodo promotion expired and got this offer today as well.
Last edited by silentg on Mar 13th, 2019 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
------->>>>>
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2002
1211 posts
566 upvotes
Oakville
And let the fun begin :)
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
27442 posts
7122 upvotes
Hamilton
No deal

I think there was a PM to Koodo deal at $45 8gb
$35/10GB Koodo
$40/10GB Koodo
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2002
1211 posts
566 upvotes
Oakville
spike1128 wrote: He most likely still on the 120 for 12GB LTE. Hence PM is trying to get him over on Koodo.
120/12GB plan was available in October 2018?
Jr. Member
May 26, 2013
124 posts
93 upvotes
Guelph
promo code P2KMARCH50

I'm on 4.5 GB + 0.5 GB for $38 (autopay) I got the text
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2002
1211 posts
566 upvotes
Oakville
yao416 wrote: No deal

I think there was a PM to Koodo deal at $45 8gb
I’m pretty sure it was $40/8gb offer in August 2018.
Newbie
Jul 11, 2018
36 posts
108 upvotes
Got this message as well and I'm on the 40$ 4.5GB plan. Not sure if the extra GB is worth the additional 10$.
Promo code is P2KMARCH50 and requires a unique validation code that is sent via SMS.
Member
User avatar
May 21, 2006
218 posts
343 upvotes
It's perfect timing for me because last Sunday I talked to Koodo CSR and got the $60/10GB plan and was waiting for the SIM to be shipped. I am going to take this offer once the SIM arrives.
------->>>>>
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 24, 2003
17663 posts
4138 upvotes
Toronto
PrimaryTech wrote: 120/12GB plan was available in October 2018?
Must be from Oct 2017 because I was on the $120/12 GB plan before leaving for Koodo.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
27442 posts
7122 upvotes
Hamilton
omertl wrote: Got this message as well and I'm on the 40$ 4.5GB plan. Not sure if the extra GB is worth the additional 10$.
Promo code is P2KMARCH50 and requires a unique validation code that is sent via SMS.
They’ve smarten up lol
$35/10GB Koodo
$40/10GB Koodo
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
27442 posts
7122 upvotes
Hamilton
PrimaryTech wrote: I’m pretty sure it was $40/8gb offer in August 2018.
Unfortunately we switched over when they first came out. Never got the chance to call in to get the 40$ 8gb plan.
Images
  • 64F88503-08A0-4B85-9E50-F8F5B9C078E6.png
$35/10GB Koodo
$40/10GB Koodo
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 24, 2003
17663 posts
4138 upvotes
Toronto
silentg wrote: March 31

I am on the $40 4.5gb plan at Public Mobile right now. I switched from Koodo to Public Mobile when the last Public Mobile to Koodo promotion expired and got this offer today as well.
I have a PM line but it's only got a talk/text plan so I doubt there will be an offer for me.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 19, 2009
6046 posts
1917 upvotes
Scarborough
I got the text too. Not that much of an upgrade (costs more but you get more GB which I don't need). I think I'll wait for another deal. No bill credits either
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2015
1139 posts
1165 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Going by past promos, if people pass on this offer, they might be offered $45/8gb (5$ less) and bill credits the second time. My wife is on $38/5gb and I will not get her on this offer. The waiting game is on!
Koodo $40 13GB!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 22, 2012
4363 posts
3915 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Last time was $35/5gb or $40/8GB, both with $180 in bill credits.

I'm shivering.
Sr. Member
Nov 24, 2006
786 posts
183 upvotes
No text yet, but I'm only paying $35+tax for 5GB with PM (taking into account referral & autopay credits), so this isn't much of a deal. PM's Throttled LTE is more than enough for my use so far, and 5GB is enough. I'll wait for something better too.

Top