• Oct 7th, 2016 10:47 pm
Tags:
[OP]
May 10, 2015
273 posts
86 upvotes
Waterloo, ON

referral credit increased to $50 till March 31 - NO REFERRAL REQUESTS

Koodo is doubling the refer-a-friend bonus for referrals made from March 1 to 31.

To refer a friend, go to the referral website referafriend.koodomobile.com and make an account. You will get a unique link that you can pass on. You can refer as many people as you want but tab credit will be given only for the first six successful referrals in a calendar year.

If you received a referral link, use it and create your account before you purchase your phone. Once you purchase a phone and open a Koodo tab, go back to the referral website and enter your new phone number. Both you and the person who referred you will get $50 in tab credits.

*mod edit* Do not ask or give out referral codes. Further posts for asking / giving our referrals will be deleted and infraction points to be given.
94 replies
Oct 14, 2010
477 posts
97 upvotes
wow.. sweet deal.. got to ask all my friends/family if they are looking to switch over so I can refer them! Thanks OP!
Mar 4, 2005
773 posts
93 upvotes
Brampton
Also a worthy mention. Folks you can get upto $300 in refferal credits. Which can cover most of the cost of most of phones Koodo offers.

"How many friends can I refer?
There is no limit to the number of referral offers you can send to your friends. However, you’re limited to receiving a maximum of $300 in bill credits per calendar year."

From there website. Awesome deal.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
26961 posts
6301 upvotes
Hamilton
Damn.
$35/10GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
May 19, 2008
256 posts
45 upvotes
Cambridge
This is awesome. I'm sure I can convince a few friends to switch. Thanks
Jan 11, 2008
148 posts
36 upvotes
Time to hit up family and friends. Thanks friends!
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
15158 posts
6173 upvotes
Thanks op! $50 for referrals is awesome. We will see how many I can make. :)
Nov 10, 2009
769 posts
284 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Yup. Going to talk to few of my friends and of course, will convince my wife and daughter to switch. Thanks op
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
3168 posts
1187 upvotes
Montreal
Great! I happen to be a Koodo client!

Dec 4, 2011
288 posts
108 upvotes
Guelph
Been telling my mother-in-law to switch from Telus and join us on Koodo.
Now I have double the incentive to refer her! LOL
Mar 4, 2005
773 posts
93 upvotes
Brampton
AnnV11 wrote: Been telling my mother-in-law to switch from Telus and join us on Koodo.
Now I have double the incentive to refer her! LOL
To bad the monthly plans are not so attractive. Especially in Ontario at least.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2010
1166 posts
492 upvotes
Ottawa
People who are looking to take advantage of this deal should keep the following in mind:

You need to use you friends refferal link BEFORE you sign up for a new account with koodo, otherwise it wont count.

Make sure you create your own referral link BEFORE you put your Koodo plan on seasonal hold. Otherwise you wont be able to receive your activation text message which is necessary to create your own personal referral link.

These are two common mistakes; i have personally lost out on a friends referral when they did not use my link before creating their account.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)