Expired Hot Deals

[Koodo] Samsung Galaxy A50 Preorder $0 on Medium Tab including free Galaxy Buds

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2019 10:49 am
Newbie
Dec 15, 2005
63 posts
7 upvotes
How is the A50 compare to pixel 3a (XL)? They are more or less the same price.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 13, 2015
1333 posts
1101 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
So damn. 120 bill credit again + free galaxy buds. How does koodo afford to do this so often. Either they have so much customers they are dominating the market or so little customers that they're trying gain.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Jr. Member
Mar 7, 2011
154 posts
160 upvotes
Edmonton
blackbirdman wrote: So damn. 120 bill credit again + free galaxy buds. How does koodo afford to do this so often. Either they have so much customers they are dominating the market or so little customers that they're trying gain.
I'm worried about the "up to". When I spoke with Koodo they said I'll get the $120. I hope it's true and they don't pull a "oh no you can't get it. You need such and such to get the full credit" she told me if its not on there for some reason on the next bill, the calls are recorded and I can get it manually added. I really hope she was telling me the truth
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 13, 2015
1333 posts
1101 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
gmih7470 wrote: I'm worried about the "up to". When I spoke with Koodo they said I'll get the $120. I hope it's true and they don't pull a "oh no you can't get it. You need such and such to get the full credit" she told me if its not on there for some reason on the next bill, the calls are recorded and I can get it manually added. I really hope she was telling me the truth
you have to haggle them, they're really easy to bribe. I ordered 2 pixel 3a's and only got 120 discount when i called and saw the bill, then told them wheres the other 120 and they said some bs and i just told them it doesnt say anything about doing the deal twice and told them some story about im a loyal customer and they said ok rofl, took like 3 minutes.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Jr. Member
Jul 21, 2015
118 posts
23 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
peterchang wrote: How is the A50 compare to pixel 3a (XL)? They are more or less the same price.
from reviews i saw the pixel crushes it in photography and software. The only advantages of this phone is the in screen finger print reader, better display and more screen to body ratio
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 4, 2007
3627 posts
1301 upvotes
Quebec
i am looking to replace my aged s7edge, is this any better? i mostly game on my phone. need a powerfull game to avoid lagging and slow down during gameplay.
Jr. Member
Mar 7, 2011
154 posts
160 upvotes
Edmonton
blackbirdman wrote: you have to haggle them, they're really easy to bribe. I ordered 2 pixel 3a's and only got 120 discount when i called and saw the bill, then told them wheres the other 120 and they said some bs and i just told them it doesnt say anything about doing the deal twice and told them some story about im a loyal customer and they said ok rofl, took like 3 minutes.
Ok thanks. That was going to be my plan anyway. I hope they come through with it without complaining to a supervisor
Jr. Member
Mar 7, 2011
154 posts
160 upvotes
Edmonton
HyperTech wrote: i am looking to replace my aged s7edge, is this any better? i mostly game on my phone. need a powerfull game to avoid lagging and slow down during gameplay.
You'd probably get the same performance
Member
Mar 24, 2015
337 posts
183 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
I've never done the "Koodo Churn" before. Do they allow you to order the A50, cancel the next day, and then pay off the 360 dollar tab, essentially getting the phone for 360?
Member
Dec 24, 2015
248 posts
289 upvotes
markust5775 wrote: I've never done the "Koodo Churn" before. Do they allow you to order the A50, cancel the next day, and then pay off the 360 dollar tab, essentially getting the phone for 360?
They technically don't allow it, but you can do it by porting your number out.
Newbie
Feb 12, 2017
70 posts
42 upvotes
Does anyone know if the $10 off for 12 months applicable to the PM migration plans? I'm on the $40 migration plan and the offer shows up for the small tab on the phone screen but nowhere to be found when I'm checking out.
Jr. Member
Jan 22, 2017
143 posts
51 upvotes
cmskunk wrote: Does anyone know if the $10 off for 12 months applicable to the PM migration plans? I'm on the $40 migration plan and the offer shows up for the small tab on the phone screen but nowhere to be found when I'm checking out.
Get $10 off for 12 months on plans $50 or above. Use Promo Code KOODOOFFER at checkout.1

Nitty Gritty

1. Limited time offer. Offer available for new activations or renewals only. Cannot be combined with a positive Tab offer. Cannot be combined with other offers. This offer excludes Manitoba, Quebec and Saskatchewan.
Newbie
Feb 12, 2017
70 posts
42 upvotes
throwawayRFD wrote: Get $10 off for 12 months on plans $50 or above. Use Promo Code KOODOOFFER at checkout.1

Nitty Gritty

1. Limited time offer. Offer available for new activations or renewals only. Cannot be combined with a positive Tab offer. Cannot be combined with other offers. This offer excludes Manitoba, Quebec and Saskatchewan.
Hmm thanks for that but mine shows differently so I think it might apply?

Sweet deal!
This offer includes 1
Up to $120 in bill credits over 12 months ($10 off/month)

Applicable on Tab Small. Limited time offer.

Nitty Gritty
Subject to credit approval. While supplies last. Must purchase on a Tab to redeem this offer. Monthly Tab charge and conditions apply.

Top