Expired Hot Deals

[Koodo] Samsung Galaxy A50 Preorder $0 on Medium Tab including free Galaxy Buds

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2019 10:49 am
Dec 15, 2005
62 posts
7 upvotes
How is the A50 compare to pixel 3a (XL)? They are more or less the same price.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1104 posts
836 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
So damn. 120 bill credit again + free galaxy buds. How does koodo afford to do this so often. Either they have so much customers they are dominating the market or so little customers that they're trying gain.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Mar 7, 2011
148 posts
155 upvotes
Edmonton
blackbirdman wrote:
May 30th, 2019 1:11 pm
So damn. 120 bill credit again + free galaxy buds. How does koodo afford to do this so often. Either they have so much customers they are dominating the market or so little customers that they're trying gain.
I'm worried about the "up to". When I spoke with Koodo they said I'll get the $120. I hope it's true and they don't pull a "oh no you can't get it. You need such and such to get the full credit" she told me if its not on there for some reason on the next bill, the calls are recorded and I can get it manually added. I really hope she was telling me the truth
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1104 posts
836 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
gmih7470 wrote:
May 30th, 2019 1:40 pm
I'm worried about the "up to". When I spoke with Koodo they said I'll get the $120. I hope it's true and they don't pull a "oh no you can't get it. You need such and such to get the full credit" she told me if its not on there for some reason on the next bill, the calls are recorded and I can get it manually added. I really hope she was telling me the truth
you have to haggle them, they're really easy to bribe. I ordered 2 pixel 3a's and only got 120 discount when i called and saw the bill, then told them wheres the other 120 and they said some bs and i just told them it doesnt say anything about doing the deal twice and told them some story about im a loyal customer and they said ok rofl, took like 3 minutes.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Jul 21, 2015
118 posts
23 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
peterchang wrote:
May 30th, 2019 1:08 pm
How is the A50 compare to pixel 3a (XL)? They are more or less the same price.
from reviews i saw the pixel crushes it in photography and software. The only advantages of this phone is the in screen finger print reader, better display and more screen to body ratio
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
3416 posts
1157 upvotes
Quebec
i am looking to replace my aged s7edge, is this any better? i mostly game on my phone. need a powerfull game to avoid lagging and slow down during gameplay.
Mar 7, 2011
148 posts
155 upvotes
Edmonton
blackbirdman wrote:
May 30th, 2019 2:05 pm
you have to haggle them, they're really easy to bribe. I ordered 2 pixel 3a's and only got 120 discount when i called and saw the bill, then told them wheres the other 120 and they said some bs and i just told them it doesnt say anything about doing the deal twice and told them some story about im a loyal customer and they said ok rofl, took like 3 minutes.
Ok thanks. That was going to be my plan anyway. I hope they come through with it without complaining to a supervisor
Mar 7, 2011
148 posts
155 upvotes
Edmonton
HyperTech wrote:
May 30th, 2019 2:44 pm
i am looking to replace my aged s7edge, is this any better? i mostly game on my phone. need a powerfull game to avoid lagging and slow down during gameplay.
You'd probably get the same performance
Mar 24, 2015
262 posts
114 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
I've never done the "Koodo Churn" before. Do they allow you to order the A50, cancel the next day, and then pay off the 360 dollar tab, essentially getting the phone for 360?
Dec 24, 2015
220 posts
257 upvotes
markust5775 wrote:
May 30th, 2019 3:32 pm
I've never done the "Koodo Churn" before. Do they allow you to order the A50, cancel the next day, and then pay off the 360 dollar tab, essentially getting the phone for 360?
They technically don't allow it, but you can do it by porting your number out.
Feb 12, 2017
39 posts
19 upvotes
Does anyone know if the $10 off for 12 months applicable to the PM migration plans? I'm on the $40 migration plan and the offer shows up for the small tab on the phone screen but nowhere to be found when I'm checking out.
Jan 22, 2017
143 posts
51 upvotes
cmskunk wrote:
May 30th, 2019 4:06 pm
Does anyone know if the $10 off for 12 months applicable to the PM migration plans? I'm on the $40 migration plan and the offer shows up for the small tab on the phone screen but nowhere to be found when I'm checking out.
Get $10 off for 12 months on plans $50 or above. Use Promo Code KOODOOFFER at checkout.1

Nitty Gritty

1. Limited time offer. Offer available for new activations or renewals only. Cannot be combined with a positive Tab offer. Cannot be combined with other offers. This offer excludes Manitoba, Quebec and Saskatchewan.
Feb 12, 2017
39 posts
19 upvotes
throwawayRFD wrote:
May 30th, 2019 4:15 pm
Get $10 off for 12 months on plans $50 or above. Use Promo Code KOODOOFFER at checkout.1

Nitty Gritty

1. Limited time offer. Offer available for new activations or renewals only. Cannot be combined with a positive Tab offer. Cannot be combined with other offers. This offer excludes Manitoba, Quebec and Saskatchewan.
Hmm thanks for that but mine shows differently so I think it might apply?

Sweet deal!
This offer includes 1
Up to $120 in bill credits over 12 months ($10 off/month)

Applicable on Tab Small. Limited time offer.

Nitty Gritty
Subject to credit approval. While supplies last. Must purchase on a Tab to redeem this offer. Monthly Tab charge and conditions apply.