Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

Samsung Galaxy S8 - $360 on Tab Med (0 upfront) - YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2018 10:01 am
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
4401 posts
10674 upvotes
lost my $150 tab med bill credit AND the $0 S8 :(
Was hoping the credit would stay for at least a little longer
Public Mobile customer

$17.95 + 6.95 SAF
100 postal code wide minutes
unlimited texts
0GB data
Nov 24, 2003
573 posts
258 upvotes
Mine is $150 upfront but has $150 in credits over 6 months so ends up to the same price if you stay with koodo. $40 for 6GB plan so not switching anytime soon.
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5679 upvotes
VANCOUVER
That's what I was afraid of...they would pull current offers, and offer something for BF that is different but not materially better. I think most folks were hoping they would improve upon current offers for BF,
Jul 4, 2018
957 posts
822 upvotes
NavieM wrote: lost my $150 tab med bill credit AND the $0 S8 :(
Was hoping the credit would stay for at least a little longer
what the dude!!! Youve had that crazy offer deal and you didnt pull the trigger? Im here hoping just for a measly $50 credit but never get anything all.

It must be nice working for Wal-Mart mobile or at least know its inside job and not caring and letting a hot deal pass u by huh? Lolzzz

Btw...whats going on with walmart mobile lately? Have not seen u post any hotdeals like previous months.
Put some resphek on my name!
Oct 23, 2018
277 posts
147 upvotes
Rogido wrote: That's what I was afraid of...they would pull current offers, and offer something for BF that is different but not materially better. I think most folks were hoping they would improve upon current offers for BF,
Noooo!! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes
Im still waiting for a better deal too. Up to now my $40/8gb migration from PM still phoneless...
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5679 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Unresphek wrote: what the dude!!! Youve had that crazy offer deal and you didnt pull the trigger? Im here hoping just for a measly $50 credit but never get anything all.

It must be nice working for Wal-Mart mobile or at least know its inside job and not caring and letting a hot deal pass u by huh? Lolzzz

Btw...whats going on with walmart mobile lately? Have not seen u post any hotdeals like previous months.
To my knowledge, no one was able to stack the $0 on Tab M offer with bill credits for the S8. The system will kick out one or the other.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
4401 posts
10674 upvotes
Unresphek wrote: what the dude!!! Youve had that crazy offer deal and you didnt pull the trigger? Im here hoping just for a measly $50 credit but never get anything all.

I was hoping for $0 S8 in store w/ $150 bill credit and a gift card at WM/WOW/TMS or BB lol
Oh well, I have one already any way

Koodo has just been doing extra $100 every Saturday/Sunday the last few weeks but since BF is so close, extra $100 isn't all that enticing for most people so I haven't bothered posting
Public Mobile customer

$17.95 + 6.95 SAF
100 postal code wide minutes
unlimited texts
0GB data
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21329 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
Existing Koodo customers, check your accounts. The S8 for $0 on tab medium just showed up for me again today, with a bonus $100 bill credit to boot.