Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

Samsung Galaxy S9 & A70 on $0 with Medium tab

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2019 5:32 pm
Deal Addict
May 1, 2015
1091 posts
976 upvotes
Toronto, ON
XFlameWithin wrote: Anyone having difficulty porting out with lucky mobile? Bought a sim at dollarama and trying to port out my number but it just spins forever when I try to validate the number for transfering. Do I need to put the koodo sim in something to activate the number? Or maybe need to wait a bit? Just purchased the phone 1 hour ago.
probably just wait a bit and let the account information flow thought the system.
If my post is helpful don't forget to hit that upvote!
Dec 21, 2016
90 posts
120 upvotes
Just brought in Walmart with 200$ gc. Called koodo and cancelled right away, just gave a lame excuse and csr didn’t even care much about it
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5680 upvotes
VANCOUVER
vicktnguyen wrote: They're postponing the change. According to the RFD legend himself.
What, who's the idiot running Koodo? They want to close the loophole that allows people to take advantage of them for cheap phones, so they want to delay the change so more people could rip them off over the BTS and BF sales?? I mean, great for the churners, but not so much for Koodo.
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5680 upvotes
VANCOUVER
SoundlessWalker wrote: Hehe, I just said I no longer needed the line lol
But he didn't argue by asking why you needed a line 2 hours ago? lol
Jan 14, 2017
712 posts
400 upvotes
Maheshdmk wrote: Just brought in Walmart with 200$ gc. Called koodo and cancelled right away, just gave a lame excuse and csr didn’t even care much about it
Is this for the S9? $200 gift card on medium tab?
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5680 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Unresphek wrote: Why do people love the s9 so much. The samsung S serie is getting on my nerves with the curve screen design. Theres hardly any good tempered glass that fits it well and usable.

If someone know one, please enlighten me.
Why not just go with a conventional film screen protector? I used a tempered glass once...for my iPhone 7, and decided not worth the expense. It's finicky, doesn't stay adhered to the whole screen. Not worth the hassle, unless you're in the habit of carrying your keys in the same pocket as your phone!
Jun 21, 2016
571 posts
1051 upvotes
Toronto/Barcelona
Rogido wrote: But he didn't argue by asking why you needed a line 2 hours ago? lol
Nope. I'm certain they know what we are up to, I doubt they're oblivious to this fact. But there's really nothing they can do to stop us from doing it. I literally have the right to cancel anytime I want, and I want to cancel right now lmao
Sep 10, 2017
178 posts
34 upvotes
SoundlessWalker wrote: Nope. I'm certain they know what we are up to, I doubt they're oblivious to this fact. But there's really nothing they can do to stop us from doing it. I literally have the right to cancel anytime I want, and I want to cancel right now lmao
On the phone right now ....call duration is already 30 mins :(
Jan 13, 2017
456 posts
525 upvotes
Toronto
Rogido wrote: What, who's the idiot running Koodo? They want to close the loophole that allows people to take advantage of them for cheap phones, so they want to delay the change so more people could rip them off over the BTS and BF sales?? I mean, great for the churners, but not so much for Koodo.
You make it sound like they're losing money over this lmao.
Jun 21, 2016
571 posts
1051 upvotes
Toronto/Barcelona
Eaglyeye wrote: On the phone right now ....call duration is already 30 mins :(
Woah!! That's super odd! Are they stalling you?
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1510 posts
994 upvotes
CALGARY
Can we cancel right away? Why did the rep told me that I have to keep it for 3 months to avoid gc claw back?
Deal Addict
May 1, 2015
1091 posts
976 upvotes
Toronto, ON
cec4111 wrote: Can we cancel right away? Why did the rep told me that I have to keep it for 3 months to avoid gc claw back?
They cant claw back a gc. The rep is just trying to scare you into keeping the account active for 3 months so they get paid for the activation.
Jan 13, 2017
456 posts
525 upvotes
Toronto
cec4111 wrote: Can we cancel right away? Why did the rep told me that I have to keep it for 3 months to avoid gc claw back?
The usual scare tactic so they can get their commission.
Mar 26, 2017
375 posts
191 upvotes
Damn it, I just ordered the p20 PRO and didn't realize you can get a samsung galaxy s9
thats just my luck!
Aug 8, 2013
696 posts
1123 upvotes
fuzzydealhunter wrote: They cant claw back a gc. The rep is just trying to scare you into keeping the account active for 3 months so they get paid for the activation.
Can they clawback PC points?
Deal Addict
May 1, 2015
1091 posts
976 upvotes
Toronto, ON
LOLUMIRINBRO wrote: Can they clawback PC points?
not sure. never heard of a pc point claw back
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5680 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Gord18Stirr wrote: Damn it, I just ordered the p20 PRO and didn't realize you can get a samsung galaxy s9
thats just my luck!
You can cancel and return the P20 Pro.
Mar 26, 2017
375 posts
191 upvotes
Rogido wrote: You can cancel and return the P20 Pro.

That's quite a bit of a hassle for me with a bunch of wasted time. My wife has the p20 pro and it's awesome. Should I really get the s9 is it worth it?
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5680 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Gord18Stirr wrote: That's quite a bit of a hassle for me with a bunch of wasted time. My wife has the p20 pro and it's awesome. Should I really get the s9 is it worth it?
I guess it comes down to personal preference. They're both comparable flagships. If you don't have an issue with the Huawei "stigma", the P20 Pro has the bigger screen and better battery life, which are 2 big pluses over the S9. Some people LOVE the P20 Pro's camera, some not so much. But you're using one already, so you would be in the best position to assess.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)