• May 16th, 2019 4:33 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
5576 posts
2160 upvotes
Debtario

Koodo showing unlimited data in Self-Serve

I noticed in my Koodo self-serve there are 2 listings for data on my usage page. The top one shows my actual usage X.XGB/Unlimited and the other one below it shows 0.0GB/4GB which is what I have under my plan.

Is Koodo giving me free unlimited data as an introductory offer? Back when I first signed up with virgin the rep said data is unlimited for the first two weeks, which was surprising and unadvertised, but turned out to be true.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
3 replies
Jun 2, 2010
591 posts
283 upvotes
Toronto
M1K3Z0R wrote: I noticed in my Koodo self-serve there are 2 listings for data on my usage page. The top one shows my actual usage X.XGB/Unlimited and the other one below it shows 0.0GB/4GB which is what I have under my plan.

Is Koodo giving me free unlimited data as an introductory offer? Back when I first signed up with virgin the rep said data is unlimited for the first two weeks, which was surprising and unadvertised, but turned out to be true.
Yes, your first 10 days have unlimited data with Koodo.
Koodo: Unlimited Canada Talk, World Text, 8+9 GB Data
AT&T: Unlimited talk & text in and between the U.S., Canada, & Mexico, 8+17 GB data
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
5576 posts
2160 upvotes
Debtario
TheNightOwl wrote: Yes, your first 10 days have unlimited data with Koodo.
Is it truly unlimited? or will they cut me off/throttle at some point?

Already used 4GB updating, testing and using as a hotspot. Seems LTE in my area is only about 5Mbps or so
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Jun 2, 2010
591 posts
283 upvotes
Toronto
M1K3Z0R wrote: Is it truly unlimited? or will they cut me off/throttle at some point?

Already used 4GB updating, testing and using as a hotspot. Seems LTE in my area is only about 5Mbps or so
Truly unlimited. Haven’t you seen @hvwozq’s Koodo unlimited data signature?

3,000,022 MB / unlimited

Smiling Face With Open MouthSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes
Koodo: Unlimited Canada Talk, World Text, 8+9 GB Data
AT&T: Unlimited talk & text in and between the U.S., Canada, & Mexico, 8+17 GB data