• Dec 11th, 2020 11:59 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2011
2351 posts
784 upvotes
Whitehorse

Koodo Tablet Plans

Koodo now has tablet plans. They are only available to clients who already have a cell phone plan with Koodo, and must not be used with other devices than tablets.

They only include data, no minutes. The website didn't talk about texting, so I guess it's not included either.

$10/month gets you a 1GB plan, $20/month a 4GB plan. Silly enough, you can only see them if you're logged in.
5 replies
Dec 6, 2020
378 posts
354 upvotes
Is this new? I think I've seen that offering before, if not from Koodoo then from one of the other three robbers' other fighter brands.

Both Bell and Rogers have better deals for people who don't have/want a cell phone plan with them. The blue and red plans are essentially $10/month plus pay-per-use at up to $10/GB. Use 0 one month? Pay $10. Use 100GB? Pay $110. Etc. No $2500/GB overage charges.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2011
2351 posts
784 upvotes
Whitehorse
I think it's new with Koodo. I hadn't noticed it before.

I don't think it's a hot deal, otherwise I would have put it into the Hot Deals forum. :-)
Jun 2, 2010
592 posts
283 upvotes
Toronto
sokolov wrote: Koodo now has tablet plans. They are only available to clients who already have a cell phone plan with Koodo, and must not be used with other devices than tablets.

They only include data, no minutes. The website didn't talk about texting, so I guess it's not included either.

$10/month gets you a 1GB plan, $20/month a 4GB plan. Silly enough, you can only see them if you're logged in.
Koodo has had tablet plans for well over two years. Here's the RFD post about it back on July 13, 2018:

Koodo Tablet Plans from July 13, 2018
Koodo: Unlimited Canada Talk, World Text, 8+9 GB Data
AT&T: Unlimited talk & text in and between the U.S., Canada, & Mexico, 8+17 GB data
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2011
2351 posts
784 upvotes
Whitehorse
Maybe they didn't have them in Nova Scotia?

I've never seen them on their website. And that's area still not there unless you log in. Since I have a 902 number, I just see Nova Scotia plans when I log in.