Expired Hot Deals

[Koodo] Targeted Public Mobile 12/120 to Koodo 6gb for $40 No Referrals

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 17th, 2018 3:47 pm

Poll: Did you transfer to Koodo?

  • Total votes: 418. You have voted on this poll.
1) Yes
 
285
68%
2) No
 
133
32%

Poll ended at Apr 7th, 2018 8:42 pm

Member
Dec 28, 2006
402 posts
474 upvotes
Abbotsford BC
They did not give me my sim credit that they promised me on the phone anyone else have this happen.
Koodo $40 6gb customer.
Newbie
Oct 26, 2004
94 posts
31 upvotes
Vancouver
And the deal is valid even if I join on the last day March 15? I'm heading out of country on the 17th, so should still be ok if I don't activate my sim card until April right?

Also, is Visual Voicemail for iPhones available on Koodo? 2 bucks a month or something?
Last edited by ElectricBrain on Mar 8th, 2018 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2009
3043 posts
1168 upvotes
ElectricBrain wrote: And the deal is valid even if I join on the last day March 15? I'm heading out of country on the 17th, so should still be ok if I don't activate my sim card until April right?
Should be, but I would order the SIM today. You will receive it before the 15th and you will be able to activate to be safe.
Current cell plans:
Fido $15 3gb
Koodo $40 for 5GB Public Mobile migration plan.

Affordable wireless is possible, just takes some creativity.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2016
1763 posts
897 upvotes
ElectricBrain wrote: And the deal is valid even if I join on the last day March 15? I'm heading out of country on the 17th, so should still be ok if I don't activate my sim card until April right?
You can register your plan now and port your number in whenever you want. If you wait until the last day a) Koodo site may brake, it has a few times already and b) the online referral credit may go back down to $25/$50 as the $100 is a limited time only. No specific end date in sight.
Koodo: $60/10GB
Zoomer: $45 4GB LTE Loyalty Plan
OP of the Zoomer Wireless $36 2GB LTE Promo
Member
Sep 17, 2007
307 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
ElectricBrain wrote: And the deal is valid even if I join on the last day March 15? I'm heading out of country on the 17th, so should still be ok if I don't activate my sim card until April right?
Pretty sure the referral needs to be completed within 30 days of you entering the referral info online also. So it depends on when you’re back into the country to activate the SIM.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 10, 2017
1662 posts
1387 upvotes
Toronto
I did it without Public Mobile line
Multi Millionaire in Points
Member
Sep 27, 2013
325 posts
203 upvotes
Now here we go all kind of heroes will show up here that I did it without PM guys seriously!!!
Don't spread rumours
This is only available to PM subscribers strictly period.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 10, 2017
1662 posts
1387 upvotes
Toronto
jmmk77 wrote: Now here we go all kind of heroes will show up here that I did it without PM guys seriously!!!
Don't spread rumours
This is only available to PM subscribers strictly period.
Are you sure of that???? Here you go proof!
Images
  • Koodo6GB.png
Multi Millionaire in Points
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 15, 2005
3744 posts
897 upvotes
rolomonster wrote: You can register your plan now and port your number in whenever you want. If you wait until the last day a) Koodo site may brake, it has a few times already and b) the online referral credit may go back down to $25/$50 as the $100 is a limited time only. No specific end date in sight.
Or they might come out with an even sweeter deal to get the stragglers off. Who would’ve thought they would gradually bump it from 4g to 5g to 6g and referrals from $50 to $100. Anything can happen at this point.

Checking my previous texts, they introduced the new deals on either a Monday or Tuesday.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 10, 2017
1662 posts
1387 upvotes
Toronto
rolomonster wrote: Basically, they asked a supervisor nicely.
lol..If that's all you got from that post...anyways I started the Heading with YMMV and ended with YMMV also ended the post with YMMV
People like you just hate and make it difficult for others to even try to get a good deal. The worst thing that can happen if some was try to do what i did is end up paying for the sim card fee if they dont have one.
Multi Millionaire in Points
Jr. Member
User avatar
Nov 7, 2005
196 posts
197 upvotes
Mississauga
So, I'm curious. I signed up when it was 5 gb/$40 and now it's 6 gb/$40. How hard/difficult has it been for others to get Koodo to give them the extra 1 gb?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 27, 2011
3587 posts
2439 upvotes
Toronto
deity_of_death wrote: So, I'm curious. I signed up when it was 5 gb/$40 and now it's 6 gb/$40. How hard/difficult has it been for others to get Koodo to give them the extra 1 gb?
Not difficult, you will be denied by CSR though most likely. Ask to speak to supervisor and it's good to go.
FreezingCanada wrote: We voted him in as God of RFD last month. Where were you during elections...?
Sr. Member
Oct 24, 2011
688 posts
558 upvotes
SURREY
I know that asking for a referral is not allowed here. Just wondering how one does get a referral?
If it’s not at least 50% off is it really a deal?

Top