Expired Hot Deals

Koodo

TCL 10 Pro ($240 on tab - 100 bill credit - 100 visa gift card = $40)

• Last Updated:
  • May 2nd, 2021 8:30 am
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2017
1274 posts
1097 upvotes
Moncton
masarwar wrote: People who bought the tcl 10 pro. How are your reviews? Looks like I might be able to pick one for around $250 mark. Bnib.
I've got no complaints about mine. Works as advertised, my fave feature is probably the WiFi calling as it overcomes any signal issues I used to have trying to get a connection in my basement.
Koodo 8GB UL T&T @ $45 (ported in from Public Mobile)
Feb 2, 2013
115 posts
52 upvotes
masarwar wrote: People who bought the tcl 10 pro. How are your reviews? Looks like I might be able to pick one for around $250 mark. Bnib.
Bought mine off Craigslist a week ago - Brand New Factory Sealed Box for $290 and it's worth every Penny so far. FM Radio even has RDS Smiling Face With Sunglasses Screen is nice as well. Only con i see so far is the Tempered Glass Screen Protector i had installed isn't staying secured because of the curved edges.

Koodo & Virgin are asking $665 & $700 respectively to buy outright Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2008
1243 posts
816 upvotes
How's the camera in these? What is it comparable to?
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2017
1274 posts
1097 upvotes
Moncton
The only real complaint I've got on the phone is the lack of an embedded weather app/function. I guess they dropped their app over security concerns about it "phoning home" and have never replaced it.

I'm on a $15 dollar tab so it'll cost me $360 by the time I'm done, but I got a set of "true wireless" buds and a free 32" TCL TV (which I upgraded to a 43" for $140) along with it so I think I made out pretty well. :)

edit: The downside of not having an embedded weather app is that the standard apps don't integrate with the stock themes so there's no option for weather information on the lock screen.
Koodo 8GB UL T&T @ $45 (ported in from Public Mobile)