Expired Hot Deals

Koodo

UPDATE - HOT - Koodo 10GB for $60 - existing customers - Ontario - YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2018 12:39 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 9, 2009
5217 posts
875 upvotes

[Koodo] UPDATE - HOT - Koodo 10GB for $60 - existing customers - Ontario - YMMV

Just checked my account because of the recent threads with Koodo deals and noticed that my account has a special offer and the $60/10GB plan is available with a medium Tab as well!!!

notable deal would be the iphone 6s 32GB at $0 on medium tab with an additional $100 in bill credits!

You are looking at $360+tax-$100 for the iphone 6s WITH the 10GB $60 plan!!!

This is definitely YMMV but check your accounts!

I am in Ontario, so not sure if any other provinces apply as well. This is a great deal with Ontario and the same deal that a lot of people may have missed out last Christmas! I think this is slightly hotter than the last Christmas deal as that was only BYOD plans, this one on koodo is eligible for the tab and Koodo usually has discounts on phones!


UPDATE:

I just rechecked my account and it looks like the 10GB for $60 only shows up when adding a phone on medium tab. If i just go to plans, it does NOT offer the $60 10GB plan.
For users that may have only checked on the plans section, try adding a medium tab phone to cart and click add a plan on the second step!!!
Images
  • Koodo Plan.jpg
Last edited by azncapcom on Jun 16th, 2018 2:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
297 replies
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 10, 2008
13322 posts
24584 upvotes
azncapcom wrote: ontario for myself. not sure about other provinces currently.
that's hot , get 8 GB in QC for 59$
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 4, 2008
6867 posts
7516 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Oh man - koodo deals galore today
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 13, 2010
4983 posts
822 upvotes
Toronto
Just checked my account and I dont qualify. Perhaps because I have a tab balance on my account. OP that's a great offer. I would've taken it if the promotional offer was applied to my account.
---> Buy With Confidence! Over 80+ Feedback <---
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 9, 2009
5217 posts
875 upvotes
Balanar08 wrote: Just checked my account and I dont qualify. Perhaps because I have a tab balance on my account. OP that's a great offer. I would've taken it if the promotional offer was applied to my account.
yup, i've been tab free for maybe half a year or so. everytime there is a phone deal on the tab, if i decide to purchase, i pay off the tab at the next month (it makes you wait at least 1 month) then i sit and wait for the next new offers that are usually offered when you don't have a tab =D
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 10, 2008
13322 posts
24584 upvotes
jump on it ppl of ON , am thinking of changing line in ottawa. this is very hot
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 9, 2009
5217 posts
875 upvotes
stephroll wrote: jump on it ppl of ON , am thinking of changing line in ottawa. this is very hot
yup, anyone not already on the $60/10gb should jump on it if the offer is there. Who knows when or if any of the other providers are going to offer the 10GB for $60 again. let alone getting tab discounts.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 22, 2008
3806 posts
1051 upvotes
Calgary
Shows $70 for 10gb for me, not that I will switch as I prefer my $40 6gb, just checked, but I also have tab so that could be. AB here
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 10, 2008
13322 posts
24584 upvotes
azncapcom wrote: yup, anyone not already on the $60/10gb should jump on it if the offer is there. Who knows when or if any of the other providers are going to offer the 10GB for $60 again. let alone getting tab discounts.
probably hottest deal for ppl in ON i've seen , good , it's about time. lock & load
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 13, 2010
4983 posts
822 upvotes
Toronto
azncapcom wrote: yup, i've been tab free for maybe half a year or so. everytime there is a phone deal on the tab, if i decide to purchase, i pay off the tab at the next month (it makes you wait at least 1 month) then i sit and wait for the next new offers that are usually offered when you don't have a tab =D
Great offer indeed. Especially the offer stacks with Tab. When the 10GB for 60 first debuted, it only applied to BYOD. The fact that you can get a Tab M is amazing!
---> Buy With Confidence! Over 80+ Feedback <---
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 10, 2008
13322 posts
24584 upvotes
azncapcom wrote: Just checked my account because of the recent threads with Koodo deals and noticed that my account has a special offer and the $60/10GB plan is available with a medium Tab as well!!!

notable deal would be the iphone 6s 32GB at $0 on medium tab with an additional $100 in bill credits!

You are looking at $360+tax-$100 for the iphone 6s WITH the 10GB $60 plan!!!

This is definitely YMMV but check your accounts!

I am in Ontario, so not sure if any other provinces apply as well. This is a great deal with Ontario and the same deal that a lot of people may have missed out last Christmas! I think this is slightly hotter than the last Christmas deal as that was only BYOD plans, this one on koodo is eligible for the tab and Koodo usually has discounts on phones!
You sir got a big thanks outta me , this is a first for ON , decent GB deal .If wasnt for you , wouldnt have checked my account .
Deal Addict
May 23, 2003
2481 posts
477 upvotes
Toronto
Great deal but mine is showing $70 which is still good if you need that much of data
I will be sticking with my $50 with 4GB for now
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 9, 2012
3606 posts
2290 upvotes
Kitchener
Sweet! I got the $60/10GB plan back in December and was able to add a medium tab at the time, before they closed the loophole. Nice that the deal is again.
Why can't we all just get along?
Member
Dec 29, 2016
258 posts
457 upvotes
Good deal for tab eligibility!

I hardly ever get any love from Koodo, not available for me :(
Sr. Member
Jan 24, 2015
531 posts
416 upvotes
GTA
average deal
Last edited by redflags10 on Oct 17th, 2021 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top