• Dec 23rd, 2021 9:54 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jan 31, 2007
12731 posts
398 upvotes
Toronto

Korean Skin Care Products

Hi, my mom is looking for this product elujai germanium set that she got as a gift from someone. Google search seems to not find a lot of info on this and seems like this might be a exclusive product in Korea? Any idea if there are any korean beauty stores here that might have this?

Thank you.
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
7 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2006
3700 posts
405 upvotes
Toronto
Try galleria on York Mills. They have a Korean beauty store near the cashier.
Feb 7, 2015
319 posts
203 upvotes
Try roserose shop or jolse online. They ship to Canada
Banned
Nov 4, 2021
16 posts
5 upvotes
I think I've used this before. It was a gift from the Philippines but it is from Korea. It is moisturizing!
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jan 31, 2007
12731 posts
398 upvotes
Toronto
sorry all, didn't get notifications for this thread. Tried a beauty shop on Bloor but they had Sulwhasoo, don't know anything about this brand but it was pretty expensive $400ish for a set. Is this good brand?
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
Deal Fanatic
May 14, 2009
6684 posts
1420 upvotes
I’ve never used the brand, but try comparing Sulwhasoo product prices at Jolse or even Sephora. There’s currently a Sephora sale that will give you 20% off anything in the store, including any kits they may carry.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2014
3817 posts
931 upvotes
Toronto
Aznkid2000 wrote: sorry all, didn't get notifications for this thread. Tried a beauty shop on Bloor but they had Sulwhasoo, don't know anything about this brand but it was pretty expensive $400ish for a set. Is this good brand?
I can't use Sulwhasoo but maybe your Mom can. I also can't use Elujai either - but I did google the product and immediately I was able to find it but you would have to order it on-line. Note though that I have many allergies. I really think that you should ask your Mom before buying her any product from any line that she has not used.

I would really prefer not to pay what I have to in order to keep my skin reasonable, but alas I can't! Generally, I have one or two products from every line - with backups of each because you can bet that when I have to replace a product it will be reformulated or discontinued.
Oct 23, 2018
69 posts
85 upvotes
Try Labelle Cosmetic Clinic, the store carries a few Korean skincare products. Also, I remember there is a Korean medical spa near Yonge and Finch, you can also try to give a call.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)