Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Krispo Chicken BOGO Chicken Sandwich

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2021 12:01 pm
May 16, 2015
945 posts
332 upvotes
York, ON

Krispo Chicken BOGO Chicken Sandwich

Deal Link:
Price:
$9
Expiry:
January 16, 2021
International Hot & Spicy Day, Jan 16
BOGO Wicked Chicken Sandwich

Looks like its only for their chicken sandwich+ fries, $9+ tax and you get another one free. Krispo chicken is Paramount owned. You can order through their website or Ubereats $10.35+ tax.
Images
  • 20210116_133733.jpg
Last edited by bigmac22 on Jan 16th, 2021 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
33 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2015
1257 posts
1411 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Any reviews of how it tastes compared to Popeyes or Mary Browns? Chicken size too
May 19, 2020
90 posts
33 upvotes
Must be Ontario only thing never heard about this.
Jun 16, 2009
309 posts
905 upvotes
Mississauga
Nice. I love me Spicy Chicken Sandwiches.

This deal is online only, by the way. And yeah, its an Ontario store, Paramount Fine Foods, that is serving this.

Will let you all know how it tastes. 🤤
Deal Expert
Aug 9, 2004
22169 posts
822 upvotes
Newmarket
BudD62653 wrote: Must be Ontario only thing never heard about this.
Neither have I and I live in Ontario.
Oct 13, 2019
73 posts
79 upvotes
I think they just opened up about a month ago. Gonna try one tonite too
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10692 posts
5489 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure what to make of this place. Extremes in opinions on the online reviews. Many 5 stars with people raving about it, but also many 1 stars with people saying it’s horrible
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
1093 posts
600 upvotes
Burlington paramount location on appleby and the crispo chicken sandwich spicy, it really is spicy. We ordered at the store got two portions of fries with our Chicken sandwich. Came to 9+ tax at 10.17. fries were fresh cut and the sandwich was moist. Well worth it.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2016
1174 posts
1794 upvotes
scarborough
I dont see the Scarborough location (Victoria park and Sheppard) offering this
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1637 posts
929 upvotes
NOYFB
I'm just here to endorse the nice sandwich photo.. yum
<inappropriate signature>
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
1093 posts
600 upvotes
shagg_187 wrote: Nice. I love me Spicy Chicken Sandwiches.

This deal is online only, by the way. And yeah, its an Ontario store, Paramount Fine Foods, that is serving this.

Will let you all know how it tastes. 🤤
Deal is not online only as we ordered it in store just mention it and if you got Instagram to back up the claim
Apr 17, 2012
485 posts
379 upvotes
My wife and I just tried the sandwich at the Paramount in Markham. Here's my thoughts:

- Qualify and crispiness of the chicken was good
- Construction of the sandwich was solid. Bun wasn't soggy, and held up well
- Ordered the "Inferno" spice level, which was NOT NEARLY SPICY ENOUGH if you're going to put a heat warning on your website! 3/10 in that category
- Flavour wasn't great. Seems like they only use red chili powder, so no variety in the flavour of the spice.
- Pickles were too sweet. I like bread and butter pickles, but these tasted like candied cucumbers. No go.

Overall: 4/10

Worth it if BOGO, but definitely wouldn't want this at full price. I'd say save your money and go to Sam's Chicken for a much better Nashville style sandwich.

Jun 16, 2009
309 posts
905 upvotes
Mississauga
shirazir wrote: My wife and I just tried the sandwich at the Paramount in Markham. Here's my thoughts:

- Qualify and crispiness of the chicken was good
- Construction of the sandwich was solid. Bun wasn't soggy, and held up well
- Ordered the "Inferno" spice level, which was NOT NEARLY SPICY ENOUGH if you're going to put a heat warning on your website! 3/10 in that category
- Flavour wasn't great. Seems like they only use red chili powder, so no variety in the flavour of the spice.
- Pickles were too sweet. I like bread and butter pickles, but these tasted like candied cucumbers. No go.

Overall: 4/10

Worth it if BOGO, but definitely wouldn't want this at full price. I'd say save your money and go to Sam's Chicken for a much better Nashville style sandwich.

Everything you said is true, if a tad bit exaggerated. It's a good burger, and the chicken tastes better and the sauce is spicier than Popeye's mess.

6/10 would be a better score considering its available at multiple locations. Definitely buy it at BOGO.

Thank you for recommending Sam's Chicken! Sign Of The Horns

Is that the one in Scarborough?? I'm heading there tonight so will check it out! Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Edit: Photos added.
Last edited by shagg_187 on Jan 16th, 2021 4:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Apr 17, 2012
485 posts
379 upvotes
shagg_187 wrote: Everything you said is true, if a tad bit exaggerated. It's a good burger, and the chicken tastes better and the sauce is spicier than Popeye's mess.

6/10 would be a better score considering its available at multiple locations. Definitely buy it at BOGO.

Thank you for recommending Sam's Chicken! Sign Of The Horns

Is that the one in Scarborough?? I'm heading there tonight so will check it out! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Haha, yes, I was a little passionate when writing that review.

Yea, Sam's is in Scarborough. Try the sandwich without the grilled cheese buns there IMO. Really good, but the grilled cheese is too much.

Can't wait to try Dave's Hot Chicken when it opens. My arteries are ****!
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10692 posts
5489 upvotes
Toronto
Markham location just sold out of the deal. I got in my order in under the wire. Will pick it up in an hour
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Jun 16, 2009
309 posts
905 upvotes
Mississauga
Photos because why not?

Definitely try Inferno with Spicy Waffle Fries! 🤤

Can of coke for scale.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)