Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Krispy Kreme @ Walmart Richmond $10 for a dozen box. YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 20th, 2018 6:38 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
ElroyJetson wrote: God no. Krispy Kreme is over the top too sweet for me. And kinda bland. Timmy's though is a donut wasteland.
It's amazing what sleep deprived and hungry people will eat in the morning.

Give me a butter love apple cider donut please. With real butter & cider. Or a Blue Star brioche (French style) donut, like
blueberry basil bourbon or dulce de leche. Mmmmm. Now those are good donuts. And a Stumptown wet cappuccino
It sounds like you eat at some place named "Elitist Donuts".
Winking Face
Jan 31, 2018
574 posts
597 upvotes
You can find good donuts almost anywhere. And often for the same or not much more money. The diff is finding someone who started a shop because they are passionate about quality and do everything fresh & from scratch.

Or you can stop by your favourite chain and pick up a box of super sweet and completely forgettable donuts if you somehow think that's better. I'm thrilled if you prefer plebeian donuts. That means that the lineup at the other place will be shorter.
Feb 11, 2009
466 posts
221 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
ElroyJetson wrote: God no. Krispy Kreme is over the top too sweet for me. And kinda bland. Timmy's though is a donut wasteland.
It's amazing what sleep deprived and hungry people will eat in the morning.

Give me a butter love apple cider donut please. With real butter & cider. Or a Blue Star brioche (French style) donut, like
blueberry basil bourbon or dulce de leche. Mmmmm. Now those are good donuts. And a Stumptown wet cappuccino
I missed Blue Star donut! I need to go to Portland again.
Nov 27, 2004
879 posts
240 upvotes
$10 for 12 donuts doesn't seem like much of a "deal"
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
2541 posts
2315 upvotes
Pickering
I don't know how much they go for at their actual shops, but that doesn't seem like a deal at all. I usually get em' at the Costco's for the price mentioned earlier for the package of 15 when they have them. I maybe only ever bought Krispy Kreme from the shop once. But thanks for the heads up.
CTC employee
Sport Chek / Canadian Tire / Party City discount
Telus EPP $75/60GB/BYOD
Bell EPP $40/20GB + $40/50GB/BYOD

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)