Expired Hot Deals

L’Oréal - Private Sale 2020 Fall (Markham)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 29th, 2020 9:40 am
May 31, 2008
979 posts
483 upvotes
Toronto
diav wrote: 6/ last one.

Hope the pics help people decide whether or not it's worth it! Happy shopping.
Your amazing
Thanks for taking the time and effort
Feb 4, 2011
4 posts
Hi - looking for an invite. Would appreciate if anyone has an extra that they can PM me.
Apr 6, 2003
726 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto
So how, indeed, does one obtain an invite?
Feb 7, 2012
712 posts
1426 upvotes
Toronto
[Edit] invites all gone

No point in asking to PM invites, in order to obtain an invite, first name, last name, and email is require to send an invite. People who have invites to share will leave a message here and let you know to PM them with your info!

That said, I have 2 to share so please PM me your first, last and email =)

Kudos to @asian for posting those pics! Thank you!
Last edited by frugette on Aug 28th, 2020 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Oct 2, 2019
250 posts
166 upvotes
Thanks for the pics! Not worth it and saved me a trip!
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2014
1225 posts
432 upvotes
Toronto
frugette wrote: No point in asking to PM invites, in order to obtain an invite, first name, last name, and email is require to send an invite. People who have invites to share will leave a message here and let you know to PM them with your info!

That said, I have 2 to share so please PM me your first, last and email =)

Kudos to @asian for posting those pics! Thank you!
PM'd
Apr 10, 2015
185 posts
258 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Lots of this stuff is cheaper at Winners. The sun screen 50SPF Omberelle in the photo is currently $5 at Winners.
Sep 3, 2007
631 posts
58 upvotes
Aurora
I have two invites, pm first, last name, and email.

Sorry, all gone
Last edited by joejack on Aug 28th, 2020 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 11, 2020
31 posts
9 upvotes
also if anyone can confirm if they have all frangances or only certain scents? thanks
Mar 11, 2020
31 posts
9 upvotes
diav wrote: Just got back from the sale, some notes:
- some decent prices for items... there were some items that I hadn't seen at the Spring 2020 sale before they shut down
- you must wear a face covering inside
- the sale is one-way only (you're supposed to follow the arrows on the ground but everyone didn't really follow that)
- security is patrolling around now to help traffic flow
- they are very strict about no guests and will turn you away if you bring one and do not have a ticket for the proper date and time for entry

The foundation/makeup counters, and cash checkout area all have plexiglass as a barrier. No testing is allowed -- there are no testers unless it's for foundation/lipstick/perfume: you will need to ask the staff to test or give you a perfume sample.

They did a good job controlling traffic when I went today (Aug 27, around 1-2pm). There was a bit of a line getting in when I went, about a 5-7 minute wait. Security has a tablet to check the number of people inside; they scan your ticket and give you a bit of hand sanitizer before you go in. Carts are sanitized via a wipedown by staff after every use. When exiting, security checks your receipt and also uses a tablet to update how many people have left.

There are some spots inside where there are crowds forming (Biotherm/Lancome area, lip/foundation makeup area). Overall not too bad in terms of controlling the number of people inside. Whether or not people try to social distance or keep 1-2ft away while looking at the merchandise is another story, lol. I had trouble kind of going around people to take pics, haha.

Gonna do a photo dump so hopefully this will help people decide whether or not they'd like to go. Didn't get a lot of pics near the back wall of merch but those were all perfume gift sets.

1/

thanks your qr code worked for the invite
Sep 15, 2018
68 posts
109 upvotes
submalst wrote: Im surprised they are doing this- it would be a better option to do it outdoors in a large tent in the parking lot.
Logistics and theft I'm guessing are some reasons why they'd rather not do it outdoors.

Thanks @diav for all the pics. I'm actually interested.

I suppose having a friend have her own invite and booking her own time slot at the same time is the solution.
Nov 26, 2012
271 posts
243 upvotes
Toronto
Whoa, might actually be worth going this time lol.