Expired Hot Deals

L’Oréal - Private Sale 2020 Fall (Markham)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 29th, 2020 9:40 am
Dec 13, 2013
155 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
went today at 1:30, saw the huge line and left. came back at 3:45 and same.....
Sep 8, 2020
1 posts
4 upvotes
Don't bother, very disorganized. Still waiting for my 1pm entry to get in. It is 1:40. Why bother with time slots!!!
More than 100 people behind me waiting. They allow a 2 hour window for shopping... I guess the 11-2 guests decided to shop longer.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1747 posts
946 upvotes
she/her, Toronto
I had driven along Woodbine before 1pm and had saw a crowd, came back a bit later and immediately turned the car around when I saw the long line today (around 1:40pm).

Edit: added pic of the crowd lol
314039.jpg
Last edited by diav on Sep 9th, 2020 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 1, 2018
3 posts
2 upvotes
Not worth going IMO. If you do intend on going, be prepared to line up for at least 30-50 minutes. I went at 3:05 and didn't enter until 3:50. Everything is pretty disorganized and barely anyone was respecting the distancing rules. If you're looking for any CeraVe products like I was, there's nothing left except for a couple of bottles of the skin renewing cream serum.
Jan 8, 2010
157 posts
195 upvotes
Went today and the line wasn't as bad as I expected. I arrived at 12:30 for my 1:00 time slot, and was let in at 12:50. There was 2 rows of people ahead of me in outdoor lineup. When I left at 1:20, the line outside had doubled.

Some of the customers inside were savages with no concept of personal space..as usual.
Dec 16, 2007
639 posts
194 upvotes
Mississauga
You don’t submit a message on the page. Click on “Register” above L’OREAL logo on the page - right below the sentence “L'Oreal Private Sale Toronto Invitation Registration, Sign up for a ticket to the L'Oréal Canada Private Sale in Toronto.“
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Thanks.
Nothing shows after I submit the message. Is it suppose to be like that.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
6745 posts
3152 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
dragonflower77 wrote: You don’t submit a message on the page. Click on “Register” above L’OREAL logo on the page - right below the sentence “L'Oreal Private Sale Toronto Invitation Registration, Sign up for a ticket to the L'Oréal Canada Private Sale in Toronto.“
It works! Thanks. I didn't even realize the word register can be clicked.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Feb 6, 2009
74 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
Have any of you gone to the sale recently? I went a couple of weeks ago specifically for Cerave products and was disappointed. I was looking for the cerave cream (in tub) and their facial cleansers. If you have seen these items, let me know so I can make the trek out there again.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1747 posts
946 upvotes
she/her, Toronto
No line today (September 17, 2020) at around 12:50pm. I took some pics but seems like same as before. I went with my mom who said they did have a bit more Vichy gift sets.

1/
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1747 posts
946 upvotes
she/her, Toronto
2/
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1747 posts
946 upvotes
she/her, Toronto
3/ sorry for so many posts, I'm on mobile, didn't realize there's a 10 pic limit
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
Deal Addict